Episode 516 – integrating old and new
* (0:28) Charlie goes on a rampage. A tangent on Cluster-B personality disorders.
* (6:51) Incorporating new people into the social context of your group.
* (11:16) Revising our advice on how to meet someone.
* (19:28) Observing and adjusting during session zero.
* (22:07) Considering their worldview.
* (25:41) The value of compromise and outside influence.
* (29:14) Isolating the first part of the game.
* (33:46) Balancing the spotlight.
* (46:38) Why Blades in the Dark?
Hosts: Chad, Dan, Wayne