Episode 511 – keeping NPCs on task
* (0:28) Dan’s chewing monster.
* (0:51) Making a lot of money on motion sickness medications.
* (11:11) Creating a world where order remains in spite of the players being agents of chaos. Dan’s magic trick.
* (20:01) An example of competing freedoms.
* (27:33) Counterfactuals as a tool in RPGs.
* (35:22) Soft concepts versus hard fact.
* (38:04) The finite reach of the player characters.
* (41:29) Describing motivation in simple, flexible terms.
* (44:23) Giving NPCs Maslow’s hierarchy of needs.
* (54:24) Fear the Boot’s actual play site.
Hosts: Chad, Dan, Wayne