Episode 506 – social contract
* (0:28) The Itty Bitty Writing Space Kickstarter.
* (3:47) A topic from Wendell on our Discord server.
* (4:49) Playing to genre, themes, and moods.
* (12:59) Hijacking the experience everyone signed up for.
* (18:54) The distinction between assenting to a social contract and losing agency. The Richard Pryor game.
* (23:26) Why one person may be playing out of sync.
* (31:06) When the contract turns into a railroad.
* (32:56) The limited recourse available when someone breaks the contract.
* (42:10) Freedom within limits.
Hosts: Chad, Dan, Wayne