Episode 502 – the importance of a character
by Dan Repperger
* (0:28) Recording at Julia’s.
* (1:36) Fear the Boot and Gamers Table Destiny 2 clan.
* (2:58) A fond farewell to Don Dehm of Pulp Gamer.
* (4:23) Wemic shoes, doo doo doo doo doo doo.
* (11:02) Dividing the hobby in an implausible way.
* (13:18) The value to the Game Master of players being in-character.
* (20:42) Letting a game descend into total silliness.
* (22:16) Flipping the narrative: The consistency players expect.
* (31:17) Remediating the situation in-character. Explaining the swimsuit episode.
* (34:02) Addressing things at the meta-game level.
* (38:48) Player awareness of what the Game Master is doing.
Hosts: Chad, Dan, Julia