Episode 498 – player response to GM error
* (3:02) A player’s response to an unintentional Game Master error. An example with a dragon.
* (10:50) Some quick advice to Game Masters: consider a ret-con and be prepared to own your mistake. Austin Powers speaking English English.
* (12:59) As a player, have sympathy for the GM.
* (18:04) What makes it right for the player. How the GM sets the tone.
* (32:25) De-escalation. Unpacking your reaction and metering your response.
* (41:30) Keeping the goal in mind: Restoring everyone’s enjoyment, not “winning” the situation.
Hosts: Chad, Dan, Wayne