Episode 497 – game explainers
* (1:22) Explaining game explainers. An example from a Dresden game.
* (10:24) Describing options and risks without dictating an action. Helping the player achieve what they want.
* (14:09) Teaching concepts. Don’t play the character for them or give instruction without explanation.
* (23:20) A courtroom metaphor.
* (32:12) Having a setting advocate. Giving character knowledge to the player.
* (36:26) Stating an objective instead of an action.
* (47:39) Playing a scrimmage to learn the game.
Hosts: Caleb, Chad, Dan, Wayne