Episode 494 – Genesis
* (0:28) Creating life from lifelessness. Rapidly replacing a player-character that’s died.
* (10:35) Making a character that’s already tied to the party.
* (13:05) An introduction that helps the moment.
* (14:28) Accepting the unanswered questions.
* (18:48) Helping nurture the character concept into the game.
* (21:19) Adjusting the plot to make the character meaningful in the moment.
* (24:50) Chad’s murder mystery. The flow of character growth.
* (31:01) How the murder creates the growth.
* (38:21) Guilt vs evil.
* (41:59) Two knives to the throat, a red herring, and following the law.
Hosts: Chad, Dan, Wayne