Episode 486 – playing yourself
* (0:28) Welcoming Stu and Kimi from Happy Jack’s family of podcasts.
* (0:49) Fear the Boot tries to pick out a sponsor.
* (3:03) Playing yourself in a roleplaying game. Stu did it in college.
* (8:22) The “show me” test and its relationship to the dice.
* (16:01) Creating the character stats. Overestimating and underestimating. Level-setting.
* (19:56) Avoiding the outliers. Why point-buy systems may be fair but inaccurate.
* (23:32) Determining everyone’s role in character creation. The time traveler’s cheat sheet.
* (32:05) Handling the transition. Dealing with family and friends.
Hosts: Chad, Dan, Kimi, Stu