Episode 483 – outsourcing NPCs on the fly
by Dan Repperger
* (0:52) Google searches on some podcasts, and a prank with Brandi that didn’t happen.
* (3:26) Letting players develop parts of the setting mid-game, including the NPCs.
* (8:04) Fat Tony and Lovin’.
* (16:59) How players can decide when it’s appropriate to mess with something.
* (24:30) Letting player investment drive truth. Tommy Wiseau tries out for the Joker.
* (28:04) Walking back contradictions or problems created by player ideas.
* (51:01) Setting development as opposed to narrative control.
Hosts: Chad, Dan, Eric, Wayne