Episode 459 – sacrifice
by Dan Repperger
* (0:30) Brodeur’s psychiatrist. Unfiltered Brodeur at the negative level.
* (4:04) Sacrifice in a roleplaying game. Giving up something you want to make the game better. The D&D Actual Play.
* (12:16) What constitutes sacrifice.
* (18:00) Sacrifice versus beneficial trade-off. The story of Wesley Autrey.
* (34:59) The confusingly mixed bag of altruism. “That’s not love; it’s commerce.”
* (39:17) Game Masters making sacrifice hurt.
* (47:43) Some people try to save a cat from the Matrix.
Hosts: Brodeur, Chad, Dan