Episode 443 – the killing begins
* (0:28) Chad and Wayne are AWOL.
* (4:03) Following up on Brodeur’s lack of combat in his game.
* (5:53) Brodeur does everything wrong, but it works.
* (9:22) Starting with the party asleep and fully divided.
* (13:44) Mid-scene cliffhangers and spotlight bouncing for about two-and-a-half hours.
* (21:14) The pacing of the game versus the dosing of the campaign.
* (26:54) Let’s talk about that Bard-Warlock-Paladin.
* (32:08) The epilogue and what Brodeur took away from it all.
* (36:27) Players that are excited about each other’s characters as much as their own.
* (39:25) The more you put into your character, the more you get out of the game.
Hosts: Brodeur, Dan