Episode 442 – something to do
by Dan Repperger
* (2:51) A listener, Steve, asks about keeping characters engaged when their specialty isn’t of any use in a particular scene.
* (7:06) Asking how the characters got in this position.
* (10:11) Game Master tweaking of the player characters to give them some options.
* (12:18) Adjusting the rules so people can contribute when they normally couldn’t.
* (14:50) Not letting a scene linger too long.
* (16:02) Complicating the scenario to give everyone something to do.
* (19:32) Checking your planned scenes to make sure all of the characters can get involved.