Episode 440 – battered group syndrome
* (1:43) Introducing our topic from Lars-Hendrik: Groups that have been abused by their GM.
* (4:10) Knowing about the problems prior to the first game versus finding out when the game is in progress.
* (8:00) Mending trust through transparency, patience, and consistency.
* (12:22) Intentionally making mistakes. Rolling above the board.
* (16:12) The bad behaviors we learn when coping with negative people.
* (22:57) Eric’s road to recovery. Realigning your view of the game. Cheating for the players and making deals.
* (35:04) Picking the right game for a battered group.
* (38:23) Handing off the GM seat.
Hosts: Brodeur, Chad, Dan, Eric