Episode 406 – RPGs and mental health, part 2
by Dan Repperger
* (1:19) The requisite disclaimers.
* (1:57) How mental health affects gaming, as the person with the condition.
* (2:26) Attendance issues.
* (5:15) Accepting that some issues can’t be dealt with or accommodated in the context of gaming.
* (7:02) Some ideas for accommodating attendance issues when you can.
* (10:53) Beating yourself up during the game.
* (12:12) Accommodating mid-game issues.
* (17:37) Being anxious about being anxious.
* (22:28) The relationship between depression and self-value. Asking the right questions.
* (27:23) Tough thoughts during the downtime.
* (31:55) Dan versus the X card. The importance of communicating meaningful information. Applying Hanlon’s Razor to issue of offense.
* (52:22) Wayne gives his thanks to a group at DruCon. The value of distraction.
* (54:49) A big thanks to our Patreon backers!
Hosts: Brodeur, Chris, Dan, Wayne