Interview 37 – Vincent Venturella, part 1
* (5:06) Vince’s favorite ‘Mech and his take on the Clans. The Black Knight. Fortunetelling by favorite ‘Mech.
* (14:14) Understanding the role of a rules consultant and how Vince contributed to D&D 5th edition.
* (23:19) The importance of tradition to D&D. The Legacy of Heroes.
* (25:58) What discoveries were made during play testing?
* (27:26) How did the existence and success of Pathfinder influence 5th edition?
* (32:00) What are the most common misconceptions about 5th edition that Vince would like to correct?
* (36:11) Scaling armor class and hit points for the right experience.
* (41:43) If class and background overlap, why can characters pick any skill?
* (43:40) Why do monsters play by a different set of rules than the PCs?
Hosts: Brodeur, Dan, John
Guests: Vincent Venturella