Interview 36 – Inkwell Ideas
by Dan Repperger
* (0:32) Chris is doing the video game giveaways on Twitter.
* (1:42) Welcoming Joe Wetzel and Keith Curtis. Dan gets a contest entry from a spam bot…?
* (7:00) An overview of Inkwell Ideas.
* (11:46) Using outside products to help with game prep and those moments when the GM is caught flatfooted.
* (14:12) Hexographer for world mapping.
* (17:17) Cityographer for creating cities and automatically populating them with NPCs.
* (23:12) Cards and mapping dice to help run a game.
* (24:47) Creature decks for various systems and types of monsters.
* (25:45) Encounter decks for plot or sub-plot ideas.
* (30:42) An NPC deck for random characters.
* (31:54) A coat of arms designer.
* (33:23) The dungeon morph cards and dice.
* (38:15) Joe’s gaming CV. The current Star Wars games by Fantasy Flight.
* (47:47) Everyone names their whales: the RPG products that cost more than we had any right to spend, but we own them, anyway. The Sultan gaming table. Keith’s aliens and their physiology versus Dan’s Sirini and their physiology.
* (58:44) The retail and distribution facets of Inkwell’s products.
Hosts: Brodeur, Dan
Guests: Joe, Keith