Interview 35 – One Shot Podcast
by Dan Repperger
* (0:31) Introducing James and Kat from One Shot Podcast.
* (5:14) The history and structure of the show.
* (9:05) The value of an actual-play for introducing people to games.
* (15:03) Production and editing.
* (21:42) Distilling a game into an hour of recording.
* (31:23) One game on a desert island. Orson Welles and the green peaness.
* (40:48) The impact of having an improv troupe in a gaming group.
* (43:37) The effect of the podcast on their own gaming schedule.
* (45:46) The role of Vlad the Muppet.
* (47:58) Empathy, imagination, and roleplaying. The book, Zapp!
Hosts: Chad, Chris, Dan
Guests: James, Kat