Episode 305 – crowdfunding round table, part 2
* (0:24) Managing stretch goals that add to the primary product.
* (3:58) Setting the rewards at various backer levels.
* (7:29) Seeking outside ideas when shaping a reward scheme. Setting realistic goals and keeping the focus on marketing.
* (14:52) Building a pitch video.
* (16:56) How much to say about how the money will be spent.
* (20:59) The costs associated with raising money.
* (28:27) The usefulness of tools such as Kicktraq.
* (32:36) Spotting a project you shouldn’t back.
* (38:05) The avenues available for resolving fraud or disputing a contribution.
* (41:27) The importance of maintaining communication after the project has successfully funded.
Hosts: Dan, Joanna, Matt, Ryan, Tom, Wayne