Episode 178 – GM and player notes
* (0:35) Dan makes a confession.
* (4:07) Fear the Con 3!
* (4:43) Soliciting questions for the upcoming episode on gamer health.
* (7:05) How Chad keeps his incidental GM decisions straight without notes.
* (17:08) Preparing the right amount of notes.
* (18:12) Notes and improv for a game’s opening scene.
* (24:02) Using the conclusion of one session to help kick off the next one.
* (26:18) How notes (or improv) affect the GM’s game style.
* (28:38) Crossing styles.
* (31:52) Getting back to the structure of game notes.
* (35:51) Notes don’t need to be a script.
* (42:10) The notes you take during the game. You can create a free Wiki here.
* (48:52) The “what’s really going on” document.
* (50:55) An example from our current game.
* (54:45) Notes kept by the players.
* (57:59) Background notes on your own character.
* (1:00:03) Noticing your ruts.
Hosts: Chad, Chris, Dan, Pat, Wayne