Episode 175 – why John loves and hates his PCs
* (0:38) Congratulating Chris.
* (2:22) Fear the Boot made it to 175.
* (3:19) Fear the Con 3 online ticketing and sign-up will be live on January 1st.
* (6:06) Chad has a sexy voice?
* (7:16) John’s current gaming situation. You can find MapTools here.
* (9:48) Why John hates player characters.
* (11:25) A quick gaming story to explain an example.
* (13:32) Why GMs often make better players.
* (18:01) People that refuse to GM even once.
* (25:49) Players that lobby for power without conceding anything to the GM.
* (32:35) TPKs, challenge, and losing characters.
* (36:33) Why John loves PCs, starting with those that latch onto plot elements.
* (39:46) PCs who roleplaying in a meaningful manner.
* (45:53) PCs with connection to the setting help make the game more engaging.
* (48:54) Dan bitches about Chris.
* (57:05) When Dan loves his players most.
* (1:01:36) Upcoming topics for the next couple of shows.
Hosts: Chad, Dan, John, Pat, Wayne