Bonus Episode 26 – Bedtime Stories 3

Fear the Boot Bedtime Stories, part 3.

Comments (10)

MizwrathAugust 12th, 2009 at 10:52 am

zZZz :)
Great stuff!

Trampas WhitemanAugust 14th, 2009 at 10:03 am

Chad, your story about Dawn was the most beautiful thing I’ve ever heard. Seriously, that’s crazy romantic. How long have you two been together?

Chris – You will never, ever take my kids on a field trip. lol

Dan – Wishing you well after the freaky church parking lot incident.

John – You made the wrong choice. lol

Pat – No comment on any of your stories.

One of these days, I’m going to have to tell you the flying outhouse story.

Sarah DarkmagicAugust 14th, 2009 at 3:14 pm

Chris is just lucky that I wasn’t a student in his son’s class. I’m a girl, not a huge shopping person, and always hung out with the boys. Many an adult got frustrated trying to figure out what to do with me when I was a kid. Eventually, they just figured out to let me have my fun and let me be.

ChadAugust 16th, 2009 at 6:05 pm

@Trampas – Dawn and I met in 1993 and we were married in 2001.

Chad BartlettAugust 19th, 2009 at 7:41 pm

Chad, the story about you and Dawn literally brought tears to my eyes. I was so moved I had to listen to it twice!

By the way, you guys, all the video clips from Gencon were awesome! Thanks for doing those!

PatrickApril 27th, 2010 at 4:48 pm

I have to agree with everyone; Chad, your story about your wife is one of the best stories that I’ve heard in a long, long time.

It’s hard to understate the importance of Love in art, in life, in pop culture, even in gaming…

Wow, just wow…

Jahaili/LauraApril 6th, 2011 at 2:46 pm

Holy crap. I JUST listened to this episode while making my way through the backlog of stuff I haven’t heard yet.

Dan, I was an Indian Princess as a child. Aside from my family, the only people I’ve met who know of the Indian Guides heard about it from that movie Man of the House (and, incidentally, they think that movie was a big joke).

lulzApril 8th, 2011 at 5:50 am

Less romance, more vomiting.

luvJanuary 22nd, 2012 at 1:04 am

It is truly a nice and helpful piece of info. I?m glad that you shared this helpful information with us. Please keep us informed like this. Thank you for sharing.

DanJuly 4th, 2020 at 10:13 pm

This remains my favorite episode of FTB. Hope you guys do another bedtime stories episode soon