Happy Things Go Here

Off-topic discussion that doesn't fit anywhere else.
McNutcase
The Fang and Cape wearing, Backyard Wrasslin', 1987 Buick Skyhawk with Dixie Horn driving superhero

Re: Happy Things Go Here

Postby McNutcase » Mon May 17, 2021 10:03 pm

My ass does not have cancer. And the doctor listened when I said that this particular prep method was traumatic, and put in my file that I should be admitted to hospital for colonoscopy prep, which is above and beyond what I was hoping for (that being a note saying please don't give me the mix-up-a-gallon-of-ick version again).
Cardholding member, Wile E. Coyote Skydiving Club

https://www.amazon.com/author/silashumphreys

Azhrei Vep
Drinks like a Bear

Postby Azhrei Vep » Mon May 17, 2021 10:31 pm

McNutcase wrote:My ass does not have cancer. And the doctor listened when I said that this particular prep method was traumatic, and put in my file that I should be admitted to hospital for colonoscopy prep, which is above and beyond what I was hoping for (that being a note saying please don't give me the mix-up-a-gallon-of-ick version again).

Well, the route getting there may have been absolute garbage, but the end results are certainly good to hear!
Julia wrote:You don't understand the amount of dick I get ... in my giant American Hoohah.
PS Fuck you Cafepress

McNutcase
The Fang and Cape wearing, Backyard Wrasslin', 1987 Buick Skyhawk with Dixie Horn driving superhero

Postby McNutcase » Tue May 18, 2021 5:14 pm

Azhrei Vep wrote:
McNutcase wrote:My ass does not have cancer. And the doctor listened when I said that this particular prep method was traumatic, and put in my file that I should be admitted to hospital for colonoscopy prep, which is above and beyond what I was hoping for (that being a note saying please don't give me the mix-up-a-gallon-of-ick version again).

Well, the route getting there may have been absolute garbage, but the end results are certainly good to hear!

Yup. And I can wait ten years before having to do it again, so there's that.

BottledViolence
Sat through Dan's Cap Ship Lecture and didn't fall asleep... mostly

Postby BottledViolence » Tue May 18, 2021 5:39 pm

Congrats on the cancerless ass! :thumbup:

We need a better Smiley for "cheers" than this one... :beer:

K-Mech
Teller of gaming stories

Postby K-Mech » Wed May 19, 2021 6:09 am

BottledViolence wrote:

Congrats on the cancerless ass! :thumbup:

We need a better Smiley for "cheers" than this one... :beer:

Not sure they make a "Do Not Enter" emoji....

McNutcase

Postby McNutcase » Sat May 22, 2021 9:44 pm

Someone arranged for me to be mailed a case of Irn-Bru. It tastes just as weird as I remember.

Return to “General Discussion”