Happy Things Go Here

Off-topic discussion that doesn't fit anywhere else.
Azhrei Vep
Drinks like a Bear

Re: Happy Things Go Here

Postby Azhrei Vep » Sat Apr 04, 2020 5:56 pm

Man, I could really get into this whole "Global Pandemic" thing. First I get to pick up some easy overtime for extra cash, then an extra $300 check on top of the money I'd actually earned, and now a sizeable temporary raise for at least the next three weeks, possibly longer if this keeps up? Nice.
Julia wrote:You don't understand the amount of dick I get ... in my giant American Hoohah.
PS Fuck you Cafepress

N00b13
Fear the Con Sponsor

Postby N00b13 » Sat Apr 11, 2020 8:06 am

My mother made a full recovery from COVID and is doing much better. Thanks to everyone who gave well wishes at the start of this on the other thread. My father and sister seem to have lucked out and not caught it from here during quarantine but they are still in quarantine for a bit longer to be on the safe side.
Good night sweet prince: And flights of angels sing thee to thy rest.

BottledViolence
Sat through Dan's Cap Ship Lecture and didn't fall asleep... mostly

Postby BottledViolence » Sat Apr 11, 2020 6:26 pm

N00b13 wrote:My mother made a full recovery from COVID and is doing much better. Thanks to everyone who gave well wishes at the start of this on the other thread. My father and sister seem to have lucked out and not caught it from here during quarantine but they are still in quarantine for a bit longer to be on the safe side.

That's great news! :thumbup:

mindtakerr
Has 3! 3 copies! *Thud* er... 2! 2 copies!

Postby mindtakerr » Sun Apr 12, 2020 2:34 am

BottledViolence wrote:
N00b13 wrote:My mother made a full recovery from COVID and is doing much better. Thanks to everyone who gave well wishes at the start of this on the other thread. My father and sister seem to have lucked out and not caught it from here during quarantine but they are still in quarantine for a bit longer to be on the safe side.

That's great news! :thumbup:

Absolutely fantastic!

Ikoma
Actually Slew the Baron

Postby Ikoma » Mon Apr 13, 2020 10:28 am

:agree:
ImageImageImageImageImageImage

Ikoma
Actually Slew the Baron

Postby Ikoma » Tue Apr 14, 2020 4:39 pm

New XCOM game! I don't know anything else about it... other than it exists. But I am already excited about. I honestly considered another XCOM run last night.

Little digging. April 24th release date! YES! Only on PC? Well, not the end of the world but I would prefer it on Xbox One.

Chad
Host

Postby Chad » Thu Apr 16, 2020 3:51 pm

Ikoma wrote:New XCOM game! I don't know anything else about it... other than it exists. But I am already excited about. I honestly considered another XCOM run last night.

Little digging. April 24th release date! YES! Only on PC? Well, not the end of the world but I would prefer it on Xbox One.

Oddly it costs less than the last DLC for XCom, I'm kind of getting a mobile game vibe from this thought I could be wrong, I haven't seen much on it.

K-Mech
Teller of gaming stories

Postby K-Mech » Thu Apr 16, 2020 4:42 pm

Chad wrote:
Ikoma wrote:New XCOM game! I don't know anything else about it... other than it exists. But I am already excited about. I honestly considered another XCOM run last night.

Oddly it costs less than the last DLC for XCom, I'm kind of getting a mobile game vibe from this thought I could be wrong, I haven't seen much on it.

OK, it's not just me that saw the price and thought that too....

Ikoma
Actually Slew the Baron

Postby Ikoma » Thu Apr 16, 2020 5:10 pm

More digging on the new XCOM. This honestly feels like something a small team threw together. A little passion project inside a bigger company. Maybe a test balloon.

Ikoma
Actually Slew the Baron

Postby Ikoma » Wed Apr 22, 2020 12:15 pm

The pullets finally graduated from being in the bathtub in one of our bathrooms to being outside chickens. Hallelujah! I mean, first off, because we get the tub back from showers and baths so there will less coordination about who has to shower when (kids...). But also because they were getting loud. Let 'em cluck in the backyard!

Return to “General Discussion”