New listener that started way toooo late

Stop by to introduce yourself and tell us a little about you.
minervion
Bofa

New listener that started way toooo late

Postby minervion » Sun May 09, 2021 5:21 pm

Hello all,
I'm Michael and I just discovered FtB after you're over 500 episodes in! Talk about late to the party...

I've been gaming for about 10 years, off and on as a GM. I'm currently playing in a starfinder game and running a homebrew pathfinder game AND running a homebrew Transformers Transformers rpg that we record as a podcast! I know one of the hosts ran one (and I can't for the life of me remember which, sorry!) so I hope that it's of some interest.

Otherwise I'm a 3D artist, toy photographer, and graphic design teacher! Good to meet you all!

Michael

Wayne
Host

Re: New listener that started way toooo late

Postby Wayne » Sun May 09, 2021 10:32 pm

Welcome. The host that made a homebrew RPG based on the stats that lined the back of the Transformers toy boxes was Dan. I have played in two of his con games of the system and would love to be in a full campaign. I'm very curious about the mechanics you used for your homebrew.

As someone who lacks visual artistic talent I am always in awe of the various artists in this community. I just discovered a few toy photographers recently and was amazed watch making of videos that show how they got some of the perspectives and effects. I simply do not think visually personally so I am at a huge disadvantage to trying to learn any of that.
Clementine Paddleford wrote:Never grow a wishbone where a backbone ought to be.

minervion
Bofa

Postby minervion » Mon May 10, 2021 10:41 am

Oh excellent,

We used the Mechamorphosis supplement from Fantasy Flight, adapted into the Starfinder system. And added a bunch of classes and alt mode builds to round it out. I'd love to share, but didn't want the first conversation I had here to be promoting my own stuff!

Everyone has their own thing, I can't remember worth a crap. So I'm in awe of people who can hear something once and remember for it years... Certainly not me

Lord Foul
Aliit ori'shya tal'din

Postby Lord Foul » Mon May 10, 2021 1:24 pm

Hello, good evening, and welcome... :D

"...with frikin' lasers!"

Return to “Introductions”