What should I run?

Fire up the hype train! CHOO-CHOO!

What Should Wayne Run?

Poll ended at Mon May 28, 2018 9:55 am

Masks-Would build characters on the fly and create the game around the characters
14%
Exiles- Based on the reality hopping Marvel comic probably in Savage Worlds Superheroes
29%
Dresden Files
29%
D&D 5th edition
No votes
Dungeon Crawl Classics Character Funnel
14%
A Zombie game-(All Flesh must be eaten)
No votes
other- Shoot me suggestions in the thread
14%

Total votes: 7

Wayne
Host

What should I run?

Postby Wayne » Wed May 23, 2018 9:55 am

Ok, I'm looking for feedback on what sounds interesting. I'm going to post a couple games this week. One in probably slot 6 will be Monsterhearts 2. I'm not sure what else I might run though. I have a lot of games I own that I have never run so some of them are on the list.

I haven't fleshed out the pitch since I haven't decided what I am running yet.
Clementine Paddleford wrote:Never grow a wishbone where a backbone ought to be.

zircher
Actually Thinks They Can Take the Baron

Re: What should I run?

Postby zircher » Wed May 23, 2018 10:54 am

Something like Lasers and Feelings would be fun and light.

Wayne
Host

Postby Wayne » Wed May 23, 2018 12:28 pm

I should have put Skies of Glass on the poll as well

clintmemo
Questing for the elusive New Title

Postby clintmemo » Wed May 23, 2018 12:35 pm

Wayne wrote:I should have put Skies of Glass on the poll as well

There's only 4 votes. Go ahead.
2021 Goal: Not to repeat 2020

Wayne
Host

Postby Wayne » Wed May 23, 2018 12:38 pm

Now I have a game idea to do something like a Dungeon Crawl classic character funnel with Zombies. Everyone has a bunch of characters and they are getting eaten like crazy. :D

Azhrei Vep
Drinks like a Bear

Postby Azhrei Vep » Wed May 23, 2018 1:23 pm

I am super into Masks and would love to get in some more (not that I'm likely to beat the crowd to Wayne, since I'm asleep during the most active hours 'round here, but one can wish), and seeing Wayne put his badass reputation with Dresden Files on the line would be pretty awesome too (y'know, no pressure. Not like anybody's paying for it ... this time).

For some reason I also have a hunch Wayne would do really well with Monsters and Other Childish Things, too. Dunno why, exactly, just a feeling I've got.
Julia wrote:You don't understand the amount of dick I get ... in my giant American Hoohah.
PS Fuck you Cafepress

Wayne
Host

Postby Wayne » Fri May 25, 2018 6:40 pm

MonsterHearts game is posted in Slot 6.

I'm debating on system if I do the exiles game. Something simple like savage worlds superheroes since I am familiar or something classic like Marvel superheros that I own but havent run.

The shine is gone from Mutants and Masterminds.

constructacon
Pat's Knob Polisher

Postby constructacon » Mon May 28, 2018 2:51 am

Wayne wrote:MonsterHearts game is posted in Slot 6.

I'm debating on system if I do the exiles game. Something simple like savage worlds superheroes since I am familiar or something classic like Marvel superheros that I own but havent run.

as someone who is currently running savage worlds supers in an alternate marvel u setting, and who is a BIG fan of Exiles, i can definitely say that it would be a good fit. i would put them at 4 color level MAX and go to town. most of marvel can be created at 15-20 point levels though.

Sethalidos
Monostat Fanfic Writer

Postby Sethalidos » Thu May 31, 2018 5:50 pm

constructacon wrote:

as someone who is currently running savage worlds supers in an alternate marvel u setting, and who is a BIG fan of Exiles, i can definitely say that it would be a good fit. i would put them at 4 color level MAX and go to town. most of marvel can be created at 15-20 point levels though.

Wayne if you do the exiles game any chance of it being either Slot 2 or Slot 5 as those are the ones I have open right now and I kinda don't want to drop any games. *is totally being selfish :P*
Chris wrote:"FtB Hosts performing Oral" is NOT in your username

"Scientia Potentia Est"

Azhrei Vep
Drinks like a Bear

Postby Azhrei Vep » Thu May 31, 2018 9:14 pm

Sethalidos wrote:
constructacon wrote:

Wayne if you do the exiles game any chance of it being either Slot 2 or Slot 5 as those are the ones I have open right now and I kinda don't want to drop any games. *is totally being selfish :P*

I don't know what exiles is, but I'm in the same boat in slot 2, and I'm willing to learn.

... Well, okay, I'm technically an alternate for a game there, but nobody's dropped in the months i've been signed up, so I might as well have nothing.
Julia wrote:You don't understand the amount of dick I get ... in my giant American Hoohah.
PS Fuck you Cafepress

Return to “Fear the Con 2018”