Announce Your Game!

Fire up the hype train! CHOO-CHOO!
DJZachLorton
Pat's Knob Polisher

Re: Announce Your Game!

Postby DJZachLorton » Sun Apr 15, 2018 10:42 am

I added one more game to the Late Night Slot on Saturday night.

THE SHORT, LATE NIGHT, RANDOM-PLOT TEARABLE RPG SESSION
The Tearable RPG!
Write down skills!
Tear them off!
Do the skills!
Defeat the thing!
Win the stuff!
Burn it down!

The Tearable RPG is a wonderfully slapstick roleplaying game designed by Jim McClure (Satanic Panic) in which you write your character's skills and equipment on a piece of A4 paper. To use a skill, you'll tear off part of that skill from your character sheet.

The plot will be selected at random at the table. So the type of game we play and what kind of skills you want your characters to have is entirely up to you.

Fun, quick, easy to play, and open to all sorts of interpretation, the Tearable RPG will help you go to sleep laughing.

I'm working a gig Saturday night, so game will start around 1:00 am. I promise it won't be forever and a day long -- this is designed to be a quick microRPG that allows for some great creative play and hilarious hi-jinks.
DJZachLorton
#1 Ranked Mobile DJ/MC
in St. Louis and surrounding areas
http://www.facebook.com/zach.lorton
http://livingonthebackburner.blogspot.com

PsionicRanger
I am the story stick

Postby PsionicRanger » Sun Apr 22, 2018 11:11 pm

My final game that I will run-- Feng Shui 2: The Lotus and the Poppy

http://www.conplanner.com/ActivityEdit. ... 38&n=39841

The streets of Tokyo can be dangerous even at the best of times, but now someone has laced street drugs with magic, and with terrible effects. People who take the drug have the potential to turn into horrible monsters due to the magic, and you are one of the only people in the world that can stop them. Using your wits, help from your team, and the power of your Kung Fu, you clench your fist and grit your teeth as you prepare to save the world yet again. That's the cost of being a hero.

You are a Chi Warrior--An action hero who is working with an organization known as the Dragons to protect modern day earth in a battle known as the Chi War. Feng Shui, the classic game of Hong Kong–inspired cinematic action — refurbished with a fresh bag full of ammo for a new roleplaying generation! Original designer Robin D. Laws rushes your way on a bullet-riddled gurney to serve up the thrills fans remember, furiouser and faster than ever.
A Mindflayer is a terrible thing to waste.

DrMikey
Considering a +1 Tattoo

Postby DrMikey » Tue May 01, 2018 9:41 pm

The Secrets of Cats: The Encroaching Darkness ( Slot 1. 4 players, 2 alternates)
http://www.conplanner.com/ActivityView. ... 26&a=20557

Four housecats protect their Burdens (human families) from a mysterious evil in a rural Indiana town.

Utilizes Richard Bellingham's The Secrets of Cats setting for the FATE Core System.
Last edited by DrMikey on Wed May 02, 2018 9:01 am, edited 1 time in total.
What doesn't kill me, doesn't get XP or my treasure.

DrMikey
Considering a +1 Tattoo

Postby DrMikey » Wed May 02, 2018 9:00 am

Islands In The Sky ( Slot 5. 6 players, 2 alternates)
http://www.conplanner.com/ActivityView. ... 26&a=20558

A mysterious floating island appeared in the night above the quiet border town of Freeholt, unsettling to say the least, and your group of intrepid adventurers has been selected to unravel its mysteries.

The system is Castles and Crusades (pretty much a streamlined combination of Basic Dungeons and Dragons and 2nd Ed.)
What doesn't kill me, doesn't get XP or my treasure.

Darth Xentus
Chris's Cane Boy and or Girl

Postby Darth Xentus » Mon May 28, 2018 11:40 pm

Running two games this year.

Slot 2; The Hunt for the Shimaju (5e adventure)
http://www.conplanner.com/ActivityView. ... 26&a=21579

Slot 3; Lucky Sempai High: Third Years
http://www.conplanner.com/ActivityView.aspx?c=4226&a=21578
There’s no valor in death. Valor is what you make of life.

Leoff
You Gotta Admit!

Postby Leoff » Sat Jun 09, 2018 6:51 am

I finally posted a game I'm running!

Beyond the Mountain Wall: From your camp almost at the crest of the mountain ridge near your home, you look out into the sunset over everything you've ever known. You go to sleep with the setting sun in your eyes ... and waken to the rays of the rising sun. There's been a rockfall in the night. Everything you've ever known is blocked to you, and the way back leads through parts unknown. Will you find a way back? What else will you find?

This is a first for me for convention games: it's more of a small-sandbox than simply a quest with a set agenda. I had fun making the setting and laying out the economy and ecology of the place, and working out some of the location's backstory.
Last edited by Leoff on Sat Jun 16, 2018 6:41 am, edited 1 time in total.

runester
Holder of The Stabbing Screwdriver

Postby runester » Fri Jun 15, 2018 10:21 am

The X-Squad: A Piece of Cake!

"In 2012, a crack commando unit was sent to prison by a military court for a crime they didn't commit. These soldiers promptly escaped from a maximum security stockade to roam the American underground. Today, still wanted by the government, they survive as soldiers of fortune. If you have a problem, if no one else can help, if things have gotten very strange, and if you can find them... maybe you can hire The X-Squad."

The X-Squad has been contacted by a friend-of-a-friend about a strange, ominous sounding threat directed at a child's birthday party. No chupacabra's, sasquatch, or swamp monsters - just balloon animals, a bouncy house, and some rambunctious 11 year old's. This mission should be a ... Piece of Cake!

Concept: 'The A-Team' meets 'The X Files', in 2018
Tone: Over the top, lighthearted, action
System: QAGS (http://www.hexgames.com/qags2e/)
Dice: 1d20
~runester~
Join Jeb, Mikey, and I for All in the Reflexes and There's a Problem With Your Face!
[My avatar is Raphael the holy knight advanced by Fredaugis]

E_T_Smith
BABUSHKA!

Postby E_T_Smith » Fri Jun 15, 2018 5:22 pm

Honey Heist (Fri, 7pm)
HoneyCon 2018: you're going to undertake the greatest heist the world has ever seen. Just remember two things:
One, you have a complex plan that requires precise timing.
Two, you are a GODDAMN BEAR.

Swords Without Master (Sat, 2pm)
This is a game of adventure, violence and wonder. Become sexy dangerous outlaws in a world of swords and sorcery, living by your wits and prowess, plunging into the unknown, and seizing from it untold treasures. Together you will toil to craft an enthralling story of mirth, blood and melancholy. The game is a fickle one. It will at turns aid you in this endeavor and stand against you. Keep this in your hearts while playing: your fellow rogues are your only true allies.

Chad
Host

Postby Chad » Sat Jun 16, 2018 7:21 pm

I just posted two games if anyone is interested.

Chad
Host

Postby Chad » Sat Jun 16, 2018 7:44 pm

I just posted two games if anyone is interested. O

Return to “Fear the Con 2018”