RSS?

The ongoing adventures of 3 dwarves, an elf who loves dwarves, and a human who wants to be a dwarf as they try and find a home.
whdr02
Teller of gaming stories

RSS?

Postby whdr02 » Tue Dec 12, 2017 10:43 am

Is there an easy way to subscribe to this? It isn't coming through the FTB AP feed or am I broken.
Reading-Radio Parent/child book club podcast.
Raising two geek girls.

Wayne
Host

Re: RSS?

Postby Wayne » Tue Dec 12, 2017 11:01 am

whdr02 wrote:Is there an easy way to subscribe to this? It isn't coming through the FTB AP feed or am I broken.

It isn't. I'm not sure if there would be a way to get it on there. It is streamed while they play and I think out on Youtube. Pardon my ignorance since I'm not in that game I haven't kept track of how it is released.
Clementine Paddleford wrote:Never grow a wishbone where a backbone ought to be.

Azhrei Vep
Drinks like a Bear

Postby Azhrei Vep » Tue Dec 12, 2017 11:35 am

Wayne wrote:
whdr02 wrote:Is there an easy way to subscribe to this? It isn't coming through the FTB AP feed or am I broken.

It isn't. I'm not sure if there would be a way to get it on there. It is streamed while they play and I think out on Youtube. Pardon my ignorance since I'm not in that game I haven't kept track of how it is released.

If you sub to the FtB Youtube channel you'll get the episodes once they hit youtube. Hasn't been one in a while, though....
Julia wrote:You don't understand the amount of dick I get ... in my giant American Hoohah.
PS Fuck you Cafepress

John
Host

Postby John » Tue Dec 12, 2017 3:52 pm

Azhrei Vep wrote:If you sub to the FtB Youtube channel you'll get the episodes once they hit youtube. Hasn't been one in a while, though....

We plan to play a session on 12/18 that might be the end of the campaign arc. I gave them a Bad Guy Cam at our last meeting-that-didn't-result-in-a-game and the TL;DR was thus:

While he was gone from the group at the end of their last dungeon delve, Golem groggily awoke ("awoke"?) in a strange, dreamlike place. A succubus claiming to be his mother showed him an image of adamantium golems in the shape of dwarves, bristling with weapons, hacking through an apparently superior force of demons at great speed while taking almost no losses themselves. She said this was all for him and to wait just a little longer, the time is soon.

Golem then came to back in the real world being carried outside the mountain by the rest of the party.

Return to “D&D 5E - The Ironblood Dwarves”