SOG OneNote

A collection of forums for the Fear the Boot Actual Plays form the past to the present.
Young_0ne2
Pat's Knob Polisher

SOG OneNote

Postby Young_0ne2 » Thu May 02, 2019 8:24 pm

So because I have no game to run or prepare for at this time, I'm going to start working on a OneNote Note book for the SOG universe.

I am aware that their is the Play Test Document for SOG out there, but with Dan and the FtB gang doing an AP I thought it would be a fun use of my time to throw together a OneNote to organize every thing together in an updated format.

I'm presently re-listening to the AP and taking notes of people, places, organisations, and information about the SOG world / universe.

So my fellow Bootes and SOG fans, I was wondering if their was anyone out here who:

1) wanted to assist me in this by posting information from the AP in this thread so it could get added to the overall notebook.

2) If anyone wanted to post an E-mail ( Or PM it to me) and I would send an invite to view the notebook and/or help put stuff together.

3) Has already started down this road or has started keeping notes about the AP that they wouldn't mind sharing with me? maybe?

Thanks in advance booter's

Young_0ne2
Pat's Knob Polisher

Re: SOG OneNote

Postby Young_0ne2 » Mon May 06, 2019 10:47 pm

Chad
Host

Postby Chad » Tue May 07, 2019 9:32 am

You should post this over on the FtB Discord or Facebook group. The AP seems to have a stronger following on those platforms.

Good work by the way, I'm going through it now.

Young_0ne2
Pat's Knob Polisher

Postby Young_0ne2 » Tue May 07, 2019 5:46 pm

Thanks Chad!

I did post it on the FB page, i was having issues getting it to post on the Discord.

Now that I'm home i'ma going to try again.

Would you like an invite to the note book to add or edit stuff?

Chad
Host

Postby Chad » Wed May 08, 2019 2:46 pm

Young_0ne2 wrote:Thanks Chad!

I did post it on the FB page, i was having issues getting it to post on the Discord.

Now that I'm home i'ma going to try again.

Would you like an invite to the note book to add or edit stuff?

Normally I would say yes but I actually have some ideas that are in the official rules of SoG and I would hate to get into a situation where we open this up to people (you should BTW, this is an awesome idea and thank you for doing it!) and someone puts a concept in and someone gets confused (like myself) and think it's their idea when it's not and through communication and idea transmission it flows over to Dan who incorporates into the official rules thinking it was and idea that he and I just bounced around rather than lifting from someone else without credit or permission.

It sounds stupid and a stretch but it's happened before in worse ways to tighter, more professional projects.

Young_0ne2
Pat's Knob Polisher

Postby Young_0ne2 » Wed May 08, 2019 6:02 pm

Normally I would say yes but I actually have some ideas that are in the official rules of SoG and I would hate to get into a situation where we open this up to people (you should BTW, this is an awesome idea and thank you for doing it!) and someone puts a concept in and someone gets confused (like myself) and think it's their idea when it's not and through communication and idea transmission it flows over to Dan who incorporates into the official rules thinking it was and idea that he and I just bounced around rather than lifting from someone else without credit or permission.

It sounds stupid and a stretch but it's happened before in worse ways to tighter, more professional projects.

Not stupid at all, i get it, and i appreciate it. It's an honest answer and a sound one. Thank you Chad

If you ever want in though, i'll make you a Pass Worded section for your stuff ;)

Return to “Fear the Boot Actual Plays”