Raid: The Law of Retribution

Flip out and go crazy with hosts and fellow Booters in FtB's Warframe Clan, Fear the Ninja.
Noble Bear
Wants to try and hold a conversation in Pretty

Raid: The Law of Retribution

Postby Noble Bear » Mon Apr 18, 2016 2:52 pm

Called "Trials" in Warframe, this is a raid for up to 8 players who must coordinate with each other to solve, then execute a series of challenges, culminating in an epic scale boss fight.

I have never done this raid before and I would love to, now that we have a fairly large, active clan base.

Ideally, I'd like to shoot for it this upcoming weekend, but failing that, the next weekend would be great as well.

To do it, you must purchase and build a key from the market. Cost to buy the blueprint is 100,000 credits. Cost to build is 5k credits, 1 Gallium, 500 rubedo, and 9,000 nanospores, with 6 hours to build.

All this week, if anyone wants help gathering the resources and cash, I'm happy to give assistance.

This could be a lot of fun and I'm looking forward to throwing in with all of you!
A bear there was!
A bear! a bear!
All black and brown and covered with hair!

Chad
Host

Re: Raid: The Law of Retribution

Postby Chad » Mon Apr 18, 2016 4:19 pm

I have one key made, I'll start the other one now.

I'll happily join in. I'm pretty free except on Tuesday's and Sundays.

Noble Bear
Wants to try and hold a conversation in Pretty

Re: Raid: The Law of Retribution

Postby Noble Bear » Mon Apr 18, 2016 5:22 pm

I should note: the blueprint doesn't wear off, but the keys do. You'll need one key for each time you go the raid. As such you may want at least two: once to learn the raid and once to pull it off. Again, I'm happy to help anyone who needs to farm.
A bear there was!
A bear! a bear!
All black and brown and covered with hair!

Return to “Fear the Ninja - Warframe Clan”