General Tenno Chat

Flip out and go crazy with hosts and fellow Booters in FtB's Warframe Clan, Fear the Ninja.
User avatar
zircher
Actually Thinks They Can Take the Baron
Posts: 10090
Joined: Thu Aug 14, 2008 8:54 am
Location: Oklahoma City
Contact:

Re: General Tenno Chat

Postby zircher » Tue May 31, 2016 11:10 am

For extra fun, when you install Acid Rounds, change your weapon energy color to red for that gory goodness. :-)

User avatar
Chad
Host
Posts: 20223
Joined: Tue Aug 05, 2008 10:42 pm
Contact:

Re: General Tenno Chat

Postby Chad » Tue May 31, 2016 11:15 am

Between acid rounds and Justice the Sobeck is a machine.

User avatar
McNutcase
The Fang and Cape wearing, Backyard Wrasslin', 1987 Buick Skyhawk with Dixie Horn driving superhero
Posts: 13503
Joined: Wed Aug 13, 2008 11:48 am
Location: Nova Albion
Contact:

Re: General Tenno Chat

Postby McNutcase » Wed Jun 01, 2016 12:51 am

Chad wrote:Between acid rounds and Justice the Sobeck is a machine.

No kidding. It's ridiculous.

Tonight, I pubbed Draco a couple times, then pulled a Hexis syndicate job, and basically the next mission I do will let me invest a potato in Hexis for the energy restore BP. That'll make my spammy Nova even more ridiculous.
Cardholding member, Wile E. Coyote Skydiving Club

https://www.amazon.com/author/silashumphreys

User avatar
Azhrei Vep
Drinks like a Bear
Posts: 27605
Joined: Fri Nov 20, 2009 4:44 pm
Contact:

Re: General Tenno Chat

Postby Azhrei Vep » Thu Jun 02, 2016 10:41 am

Years after I first tried to get one, I at last have a goddamned Split Chamber.


... True, I wasn't playing for the majority of that time, but still!
Julia wrote:You don't understand the amount of dick I get ... in my giant American Hoohah.
PS Fuck you Cafepress

User avatar
Azhrei Vep
Drinks like a Bear
Posts: 27605
Joined: Fri Nov 20, 2009 4:44 pm
Contact:

Re: General Tenno Chat

Postby Azhrei Vep » Sat Jun 04, 2016 9:05 am

Void Trader's got Primed Point Blank, Target Cracker, and Continuity over at the Orcus Relay on Pluto. That's some hot shit, right there. Especially with everybody jumping on the Sobek Bandwagon. Me, I'm happy with my Sancti Tigris for now.

Oh, and some stupid stuff like beacons and crystal nipple clamps.
Julia wrote:You don't understand the amount of dick I get ... in my giant American Hoohah.
PS Fuck you Cafepress

User avatar
Chad
Host
Posts: 20223
Joined: Tue Aug 05, 2008 10:42 pm
Contact:

Re: General Tenno Chat

Postby Chad » Sat Jun 04, 2016 12:36 pm

Azhrei Vep wrote:Void Trader's got Primed Point Blank, Target Cracker, and Continuity over at the Orcus Relay on Pluto. That's some hot shit, right there. Especially with everybody jumping on the Sobek Bandwagon. Me, I'm happy with my Sancti Tigris for now.

Oh, and some stupid stuff like beacons and crystal nipple clamps.


Crap... when does he leave?

User avatar
Azhrei Vep
Drinks like a Bear
Posts: 27605
Joined: Fri Nov 20, 2009 4:44 pm
Contact:

Re: General Tenno Chat

Postby Azhrei Vep » Sat Jun 04, 2016 12:52 pm

Chad wrote:
Azhrei Vep wrote:Void Trader's got Primed Point Blank, Target Cracker, and Continuity over at the Orcus Relay on Pluto. That's some hot shit, right there. Especially with everybody jumping on the Sobek Bandwagon. Me, I'm happy with my Sancti Tigris for now.

Oh, and some stupid stuff like beacons and crystal nipple clamps.


Crap... when does he leave?

Midnight Tonight, Central time. Enough time for me to snag the Point Blank, but nowhere near enough time to hit up enough voids to grab Continuity ... or target Cracker, I guess. Not when I have to work tonight.
Julia wrote:You don't understand the amount of dick I get ... in my giant American Hoohah.
PS Fuck you Cafepress

User avatar
Chad
Host
Posts: 20223
Joined: Tue Aug 05, 2008 10:42 pm
Contact:

Re: General Tenno Chat

Postby Chad » Sat Jun 04, 2016 2:41 pm

Azhrei Vep wrote:
Chad wrote:
Azhrei Vep wrote:Void Trader's got Primed Point Blank, Target Cracker, and Continuity over at the Orcus Relay on Pluto. That's some hot shit, right there. Especially with everybody jumping on the Sobek Bandwagon. Me, I'm happy with my Sancti Tigris for now.

Oh, and some stupid stuff like beacons and crystal nipple clamps.


Crap... when does he leave?

Midnight Tonight, Central time. Enough time for me to snag the Point Blank, but nowhere near enough time to hit up enough voids to grab Continuity ... or target Cracker, I guess. Not when I have to work tonight.



I might not make it in time. :(

User avatar
Gyro LC
Fear the Con Backer
Posts: 3055
Joined: Thu Aug 14, 2008 12:20 pm
Location: Arvada, CO

Re: General Tenno Chat

Postby Gyro LC » Sat Jun 04, 2016 4:46 pm

Chad wrote:
Azhrei Vep wrote:
Chad wrote:
Azhrei Vep wrote:Void Trader's got Primed Point Blank, Target Cracker, and Continuity over at the Orcus Relay on Pluto. That's some hot shit, right there. Especially with everybody jumping on the Sobek Bandwagon. Me, I'm happy with my Sancti Tigris for now.

Oh, and some stupid stuff like beacons and crystal nipple clamps.


Crap... when does he leave?

Midnight Tonight, Central time. Enough time for me to snag the Point Blank, but nowhere near enough time to hit up enough voids to grab Continuity ... or target Cracker, I guess. Not when I have to work tonight.



I might not make it in time. :(


The selling console says 19 hrs from now.
Hungry freaks, daddy!
Do you like dice? I make dice!

User avatar
Chad
Host
Posts: 20223
Joined: Tue Aug 05, 2008 10:42 pm
Contact:

Re: General Tenno Chat

Postby Chad » Sat Jun 04, 2016 8:54 pm

Gyro LC wrote:
Chad wrote:
Azhrei Vep wrote:
Chad wrote:
Azhrei Vep wrote:Void Trader's got Primed Point Blank, Target Cracker, and Continuity over at the Orcus Relay on Pluto. That's some hot shit, right there. Especially with everybody jumping on the Sobek Bandwagon. Me, I'm happy with my Sancti Tigris for now.

Oh, and some stupid stuff like beacons and crystal nipple clamps.


Crap... when does he leave?

Midnight Tonight, Central time. Enough time for me to snag the Point Blank, but nowhere near enough time to hit up enough voids to grab Continuity ... or target Cracker, I guess. Not when I have to work tonight.



I might not make it in time. :(


The selling console says 19 hrs from now.



Cool.

I'm on the plane now. I can make that, I just hope I have the duckets.


Return to “Fear the Ninja - Warframe Clan”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests