General Tenno Chat

Flip out and go crazy with hosts and fellow Booters in FtB's Warframe Clan, Fear the Ninja.
McNutcase
The Fang and Cape wearing, Backyard Wrasslin', 1987 Buick Skyhawk with Dixie Horn driving superhero

Re: General Tenno Chat

Postby McNutcase » Thu May 26, 2016 1:22 am

Trading offer time: anyone want a Nova Prime master blueprint? I have two going spare, will trade for Soma Prime parts and/or Hikou Prime parts.
Cardholding member, Wile E. Coyote Skydiving Club

https://www.amazon.com/author/silashumphreys

zircher
Actually Thinks They Can Take the Baron

Postby zircher » Thu May 26, 2016 12:40 pm

I'll try to get on later tonight, I have some of the latter in my inventory.

McNutcase
The Fang and Cape wearing, Backyard Wrasslin', 1987 Buick Skyhawk with Dixie Horn driving superhero

Postby McNutcase » Fri May 27, 2016 1:24 am

OK, Soma Prime is baking, along with Sobek (finally!), and I need to farm T1 and T2 sabotage for my Hikou Prime drops.

zircher

Postby zircher » Fri May 27, 2016 10:34 am

Glad to help, sorry I cut last night short, but I was so loopy that I kept wanting to type 'exit' to leave chat. [Too many server sessions and firefighting lately at work.]

McNutcase

Postby McNutcase » Fri May 27, 2016 4:51 pm

And Soma Prime is out of the oven. Also, Hysteria took a major nerf, especially on Infested missions. Going to have to bring something else to survival missions on Eris, because with the latest patch, running out of mana will be instantly fatal on those. I always end up soaking enough damage to one-shot myself, and it won't be possible to get far enough away from enemies to avoid taking that damage when Hysteria ends.

Looks like Draco might have been nerfed too. We'll have to check that tonight. I do like the addition of a proximity meter so you can see when you're within the shared-experience radius.

zircher

Postby zircher » Sat May 28, 2016 3:32 pm

Enjoying the affinity boost weekend. Forma-ed Saryn Prime twice and Limbo once and they're already back up to 30.

McNutcase

Postby McNutcase » Mon May 30, 2016 12:26 am

Pubbed into today's gift job, got a good pub, and in one mission I maxed the crap I was trying to max, and also maxed my syndicate standing for today. Oh, and got a shit-ton of Oxium, which is nice. Plus, another secondary for moar mastery.

I need to load way the hell up on that Zenurik passive. Tonight was my first time playing with it, and it is niiiiiice, even at the base level.

zircher

Postby zircher » Tue May 31, 2016 1:07 am

zircher wrote:Enjoying the affinity boost weekend. Forma-ed Saryn Prime twice and Limbo once and they're already back up to 30.

Very profitable weekend for buffing gear with forma; Saryn Prime x2, Limbo, Sobek x2, Vectis Prime, Stug, Rakta Cernos, Azima, Twin Gremlins, Nukor, and the Sonicor all went from unranked to 30 this weekend. (Lots of Draco and T4 missions as well as the specials.)

Picked up a few of the new prime parts, but not enough to build anything yet. Actually did a lot of solo missions because I was on at odd hours and most of the pubs were really sucking hard on the T4 missions. At least it's nice to know that I can comfortably solo T4 defense and T4 intercept if I need to. I do need to go on more Clem missions though, he was a great aggro buddy to have on defense also a great pointer to where the enemy were.
--
TAZ

McNutcase

Postby McNutcase » Tue May 31, 2016 1:52 am

Ye gods does Nova crank out the focus when you build her for spam. Picked up no ADD balls, still made over 12k in Zenurik. Also took my new secondaries from zero to 24. That mission was almost as helpful as Draco.

Chad
Host

Postby Chad » Tue May 31, 2016 10:54 am

McNutcase wrote:OK, Soma Prime is baking, along with Sobek (finally!), and I need to farm T1 and T2 sabotage for my Hikou Prime drops.

Welcome to the cult of Sobek, brother.

Return to “Fear the Ninja - Warframe Clan”