Warframe - Fear the Ninja

Flip out and go crazy with hosts and fellow Booters in FtB's Warframe Clan, Fear the Ninja.
McNutcase
The Fang and Cape wearing, Backyard Wrasslin', 1987 Buick Skyhawk with Dixie Horn driving superhero

Re: Warframe - Fear the Ninja

Postby McNutcase » Fri Apr 22, 2016 3:41 am

Namorsol wrote:No rush on that decision, I can keep playing the game casually anyway. I'm pretty strapped for time anyway, just thought I could log in once a while.

Yeah. Feel free to throw me a friend request, same nick as here. I tend not to be on until pretty late Pacific time, though. A lot of the time I'm running solo, just grinding out levels on the gear I hate or walking the map so I can drop extractors in more places.
Cardholding member, Wile E. Coyote Skydiving Club

https://www.amazon.com/author/silashumphreys

zircher
Actually Thinks They Can Take the Baron

Postby zircher » Fri Apr 22, 2016 3:44 am

Even if you're not in a clan you're still a Booter, feel free to friend me (Zionblade) as well. That will make it easier if you need to trade or need extra firepower for a mission. Personally, I would prefer to not expand the clan size right now since the 10x increase in resource is a real pain. Normal attrition should take care of things if people go idle for a while.

Namorsol
Aarakocra

Postby Namorsol » Fri Apr 22, 2016 4:14 pm

zircher wrote:Even if you're not in a clan you're still a Booter, feel free to friend me (Zionblade) as well. That will make it easier if you need to trade or need extra firepower for a mission. Personally, I would prefer to not expand the clan size right now since the 10x increase in resource is a real pain. Normal attrition should take care of things if people go idle for a while.

Thanks! I imagine that even if I joined, I would be one of those people who would go idle after a few weeks anyway. I have a pretty short attention span for these things, and life does get in the way. It'll be fun to interact with other FtBers in the meantime though, so I appreciate it.

zircher
Actually Thinks They Can Take the Baron

Postby zircher » Fri Apr 29, 2016 1:03 pm

So, the Hektato. The next warframe resource?

Triolion
Spambot?

Postby Triolion » Sun May 01, 2016 3:53 pm

I've joined the game, in game name of Triolion, not sure whats going on, but it's fun so far. Hopefully I'll see some people in game.

Arenblade
BABUSHKA!

Postby Arenblade » Tue May 03, 2016 10:05 pm

Hello fellow Tenno.

This is Arenblade reporting in :)

Please add me on Warframe.

Crayson
Aarakocra

Postby Crayson » Wed May 04, 2016 3:08 am

Hey, all. Just getting started in Warframe and would love to join you guys if you have room. I'm CrypticRook in game. Thanks!
CrypticRook on Warframe | Life: Worst Side Quest Ever

Chad
Host

Postby Chad » Sun May 08, 2016 11:13 am

Triolion wrote:I've joined the game, in game name of Triolion, not sure whats going on, but it's fun so far. Hopefully I'll see some people in game.

Arenblade wrote:Hello fellow Tenno.

This is Arenblade reporting in :)

Please add me on Warframe.

Crayson wrote:Hey, all. Just getting started in Warframe and would love to join you guys if you have room. I'm CrypticRook in game. Thanks!

Welcome Tenno.

May you serve the clan as well as it will serve you.

chriton227
Chris's Cane Boy and or Girl

Postby chriton227 » Sat May 14, 2016 2:35 pm

i've started playing Warframe, I don't know that I'll be on a lot but I like jumping on for a few missions every now and then. If there is room in the clan I'd love to join, otherwise I'd be happy to have some friend invites for people to play with while I'm figuring out the game. My in-game handle is Gunderwald.

Nezzeraj
Spambot?

Postby Nezzeraj » Tue May 17, 2016 8:20 am

Hey all, new to the game but would love to join the clan. Username is Nezzeraj. Thanks :)

Return to “Fear the Ninja - Warframe Clan”