Warframe - Fear the Ninja

Flip out and go crazy with hosts and fellow Booters in FtB's Warframe Clan, Fear the Ninja.
zircher
Considering a +1 Tattoo

Re: Warframe - Fear the Ninja

Postby zircher » Fri Oct 20, 2017 9:44 am

Ouch, we downsized due to project costs (10x capacity and costs never equals 10x active members to match.) Probably the easiest thing to do is to rotate people in and out so they can benefit from the research. As your friendly Warlord, I can help with that. DE places time locks on changing clan size. So, I can expand it for the weekend and then return to the smaller size.

zircher
Considering a +1 Tattoo

Postby zircher » Sun Nov 19, 2017 10:47 pm

KittenDoll asked how to contribute Hemocyte crystals to the Clan's gold trophy...

Go to the dojo, by the door is a console, select that and then edit/place decoration option. Go to the trophy (at the end of the row) and highlight with your cursor. You should have an option to hit '2' and contribute to its construction.

Oh, I made everyone an architect just in case you needed that level of control. Please don't wreck the place or change the size of the clan. Increasing the size of the clan multiplies all project costs by TEN while not giving us ten times as many contributors/active players.
--
Your friendly neighborhood warlord.
Last edited by zircher on Tue Nov 21, 2017 11:07 am, edited 1 time in total.

zircher
Considering a +1 Tattoo

Postby zircher » Tue Nov 21, 2017 11:07 am

Just a nudge that I would like to see other folks contribute to the trophy so I know if we're good with our supply or if we need to grind more crystals. It would be a bummer if we ended up short.

zircher
Considering a +1 Tattoo

Postby zircher » Tue Nov 21, 2017 11:17 pm

Woot! Just got my first solo Teralyst kill. And 43 intact cores as well, it took a while to police the battle field because it was so littered with drops. My mouse hand is a bit numb for the 30 minute panic-fest (I use the thumb button for operator cloaking and that demands a not too healthy death grip on the mouse.) Still chuffed. :-)

zircher
Considering a +1 Tattoo

Postby zircher » Fri Dec 29, 2017 8:39 pm

Just wanted to clarify something about the Fear the Ninja clan. It's open to all, but we're still running a 10 person clan because the research costs increase at a fantastically faster pace than active members. The way we're working it for now is that whoever is longest since they last logged is on the 'bubble' and they can be rotated out for other Tenno that want to partake of the Dojo's benefits.

If you've been gone for a month and you find yourself out of the clan, it is nothing personal or permanent. I also promote everyone to Architect so they can enjoy of the perks of building or decorating if they wish. The only restriction is don't change the clan size and if you remove a power plant then replace it with one somewhere else.

Given that the clan is predominantly about crafting, being in or out should never impact your ability to do quests and missions. And, you can easily maintain your list of friends without needing the clan channel.
--
Your friendly neighborhood warlord.

zircher
Considering a +1 Tattoo

Postby zircher » Mon Jan 22, 2018 10:42 pm

Bumped a couple Tenno that were two months old. Tenno intoxicatedwaifu has joined. Actually have an open slot for anyone that is new or wants to come back in and raid the research center.

zircher
Considering a +1 Tattoo

Postby zircher » Sat Jul 14, 2018 12:23 am

zircher
Considering a +1 Tattoo

Postby zircher » Thu Nov 22, 2018 9:09 pm

Well, Fortuna has dropped and it is (of course) fun.

The MR 26 challenge is a pain in the ass. I hate platformers with a passion. There's a whole gaming genre devoted to that. You folks that like them are masochists. (Haven't decided if that is a joke or not.)

There are new blueprints in the Energy Lab, but you have to get a lot of servo fish parts from Fortuna to build them.

There is one open slot in the clan, but there are members that can be bumped if you're running with others that want to get back into Warframe.

Friendly reminder that membership in the Fear the Ninja clan floats depending on activity. If you're active, have no fear, I'll never boot you (unless you do something like trash the dojo.) If you're idle for months at a time, you might get bumped to make room. But, you can always ask to get back in. We run a small clan to keep R&D costs low.

Remember, it's good to be the space ninja. :-)

zircher
Considering a +1 Tattoo

Postby zircher » Thu Jan 10, 2019 4:14 pm

Things are hopping in the clan. I checked a while back and we has 100% participation within the same week. That hasn't happened in a long time. The downside is that I made a promise not to rotate out active players. So, if this level of activity keeps up, the rolls might be locked for a while. Sorry about that. It doesn't stop you from interacting and trading with the clan, but it might put some items which are not trade-able out of reach for a little bit.

I'm sure the excitement will die down eventually. Of course, as the friendly neighborhood warlord, I'll do what I can to help Booters in or out of the clan on Warframe.

Return to “Fear the Ninja - Warframe Clan”