Happy Things Go Here

Off-topic discussion that doesn't fit anywhere else.
McNutcase
Yea, verily yea.

Re: Happy Things Go Here

Postby McNutcase » Fri Apr 26, 2019 9:42 pm

Kid did great in her latest production. We're raising quite the theatre kid, and it's great.
Cardholding member, Wile E. Coyote Skydiving Club

https://www.amazon.com/author/silashumphreys

BottledViolence
Holder of FtB's One Opinion

Postby BottledViolence » Sat Apr 27, 2019 12:26 pm

Finally found a gun store to do transfers for me that is just outrageously expensive, rather than obscenely expensive.

But they're easy to deal with and located between where I buy my steel for metal working projects and the bakery in the old neighborhood with the really good subs. So now I can kill three birds with one stone any time I order a lower receiver or old gun. :thumbup:

tombombodil
3 for 3

Postby tombombodil » Sat Apr 27, 2019 5:30 pm

BottledViolence wrote:Finally found a gun store to do transfers for me that is just outrageously expensive, rather than obscenely expensive.

But they're easy to deal with and located between where I buy my steel for metal working projects and the bakery in the old neighborhood with the really good subs. So now I can kill three birds with one stone any time I order a lower receiver or old gun. :thumbup:

You have any blackpowder stuff?
Have you found the yellow sign?

BottledViolence

Postby BottledViolence » Sat Apr 27, 2019 8:27 pm

tombombodil wrote:
BottledViolence wrote:Finally found a gun store to do transfers for me that is just outrageously expensive, rather than obscenely expensive.

Not yet, but that's something I'll be getting into soon. Can't shoot it indoors, so the only place available is the family property. I haven't been able to make it out lately due to other obligations. I'l be getting a couple before next summer for sure.

tombombodil
3 for 3

Postby tombombodil » Sat Apr 27, 2019 8:31 pm

BottledViolence wrote:
tombombodil wrote:

But they're easy to deal with and located between where I buy my steel for metal working projects and the bakery in the old neighborhood with the really good subs. So now I can kill three birds with one stone any time I order a lower receiver or old gun.

Not yet, but that's something I'll be getting into soon. Can't shoot it indoors, so the only place available is the family property. I haven't been able to make it out lately due to other obligations. I'l be getting a couple before next summer for sure.
Ahh no outdoor ranges nearby?

Lord Foul complained about my phones automatic sig so I changed it. - Sent from jizzmop 4040 using bollocks

BottledViolence

Postby BottledViolence » Sun Apr 28, 2019 1:53 pm

tombombodil wrote:
BottledViolence wrote:
tombombodil wrote:

But they're easy to deal with and located between where I buy my steel for metal working projects and the bakery in the old neighborhood with the really good subs. So now I can kill three birds with one stone any time I order a lower receiver or old gun.

Ahh no outdoor ranges nearby?

Lord Foul complained about my phones automatic sig so I changed it. - Sent from jizzmop 4040 using bollocks

They're about as close as the property is, so I just go there. Public ranges, especially outdoor ones are a PITA.

Bai Shen
Skies of Glass Historian

Postby Bai Shen » Sun Apr 28, 2019 2:38 pm

What do you consider outrageous vs obscene?
Vote Mumblebear/CHAINSAW

BottledViolence

Postby BottledViolence » Sun Apr 28, 2019 5:50 pm

Bai Shen wrote:

$35 vs. $50.

Bai Shen
Skies of Glass Historian

Postby Bai Shen » Mon Apr 29, 2019 6:11 pm

BottledViolence wrote:
Bai Shen wrote:

$35 vs. $50.

O.O

I'll agree with you there. I pay $20.
Vote Mumblebear/CHAINSAW

McNutcase
Yea, verily yea.

Postby McNutcase » Tue Apr 30, 2019 1:01 pm

Insurance payout on my Volvo is gonna be 2.5x what I originally paid for it. Case of "grab it and scarper before they see through the veneer of calm to the shocked glee".
Cardholding member, Wile E. Coyote Skydiving Club

https://www.amazon.com/author/silashumphreys

Return to “General Discussion”