Grumbly Things Go Here

Off-topic discussion that doesn't fit anywhere else.
User avatar
Ikoma
Actually Slew the Baron
Posts: 13829
Joined: Mon Dec 07, 2009 7:29 pm
Location: Pleasant Grove, UT
Contact:

Re: Grumbly Things Go Here

Postby Ikoma » Wed Sep 02, 2020 1:38 pm

I mean, it is a hassle whether you do anything with the mail or not, right? So you might as well get some use out of it yourself.
ImageImageImageImageImageImage

User avatar
clintmemo
Questing for the elusive New Title
Posts: 22712
Joined: Wed Aug 13, 2008 6:38 am
Location: Louisville KY
Contact:

Re: Grumbly Things Go Here

Postby clintmemo » Wed Sep 02, 2020 1:58 pm

Chad wrote:I've been thinking of putting a trash can right by my mailbox to increase efficiency.


For a while, I was just sticking the junk mail in the newspaper section of my mailbox, then emptying that on garbage day. As a bonus, I never had to empty the junk fliers that were in the paper box. My process took care of that. :P
2020 Goal: Develop a side hustle

User avatar
Chad
Host
Posts: 20156
Joined: Tue Aug 05, 2008 10:42 pm
Contact:

Re: Grumbly Things Go Here

Postby Chad » Wed Sep 02, 2020 3:44 pm

clintmemo wrote:
Chad wrote:I've been thinking of putting a trash can right by my mailbox to increase efficiency.


For a while, I was just sticking the junk mail in the newspaper section of my mailbox, then emptying that on garbage day. As a bonus, I never had to empty the junk fliers that were in the paper box. My process took care of that. :P



Nice!

I noticed your sig, did you develop a side hustle this year?

User avatar
clintmemo
Questing for the elusive New Title
Posts: 22712
Joined: Wed Aug 13, 2008 6:38 am
Location: Louisville KY
Contact:

Re: Grumbly Things Go Here

Postby clintmemo » Thu Sep 03, 2020 6:57 am

Chad wrote:
clintmemo wrote:
Chad wrote:I've been thinking of putting a trash can right by my mailbox to increase efficiency.


For a while, I was just sticking the junk mail in the newspaper section of my mailbox, then emptying that on garbage day. As a bonus, I never had to empty the junk fliers that were in the paper box. My process took care of that. :P



Nice!

I noticed your sig, did you develop a side hustle this year?


Sadly, no. I was derailed by my own laziness and lack of initiative.
Damn my character flaws!
2020 Goal: Develop a side hustle

User avatar
Azhrei Vep
Drinks like a Bear
Posts: 27580
Joined: Fri Nov 20, 2009 4:44 pm
Contact:

Re: Grumbly Things Go Here

Postby Azhrei Vep » Fri Sep 11, 2020 6:27 am

And now 2020 has claimed its second, even better Avenger.


Rest in Peace, Diana Rigg.
Julia wrote:You don't understand the amount of dick I get ... in my giant American Hoohah.
PS Fuck you Cafepress

User avatar
N00b13
Fear the Con Sponsor
Posts: 5337
Joined: Tue Aug 17, 2010 2:23 pm
Location: South of Boston

Re: Grumbly Things Go Here

Postby N00b13 » Wed Sep 16, 2020 3:23 pm

So i signed up for the 3-5 coarse. I received the a welcome from the 3-5 instructor. But they gave me the link to the 5-7 room. I started sending emails at 3:05 and didn't get a reply till after 4. I didn't get an answer till moments ago. So I guess I'm attending the 5-7 coarse tonight and sitting in the empty virtual classroom from 2:45 was pointless.
Good night sweet prince: And flights of angels sing thee to thy rest.

User avatar
BottledViolence
Sat through Dan's Cap Ship Lecture and didn't fall asleep... mostly
Posts: 11575
Joined: Fri Aug 29, 2008 5:37 pm
Location: Detroit

Re: Grumbly Things Go Here

Postby BottledViolence » Fri Sep 18, 2020 5:37 pm

MSFS 2020 is being an unplayable piece of shit again. The "community" for this game is less than worthless too.

User avatar
BottledViolence
Sat through Dan's Cap Ship Lecture and didn't fall asleep... mostly
Posts: 11575
Joined: Fri Aug 29, 2008 5:37 pm
Location: Detroit

Re: Grumbly Things Go Here

Postby BottledViolence » Tue Sep 29, 2020 2:10 pm

I've got a week off work so I decided to declutter. I started by breaking down and tossing all the shipping boxes from Amazon that had been piling up. Then after I threw all those out I started in on my gaming stuff and found a ton of 40K stuff to put on ebay. All I need now are a bunch of Amazon boxes to ship things in...

User avatar
Ikoma
Actually Slew the Baron
Posts: 13829
Joined: Mon Dec 07, 2009 7:29 pm
Location: Pleasant Grove, UT
Contact:

Re: Grumbly Things Go Here

Postby Ikoma » Tue Sep 29, 2020 2:16 pm

It took me just a second for the grumbly to land, but when it did... Bravo, sir. BRAVO!
ImageImageImageImageImageImage

User avatar
tombombodil
3 for 3
Posts: 12150
Joined: Thu Aug 06, 2009 11:43 pm
Location: Just south of the Barrow Downs
Contact:

Re: Grumbly Things Go Here

Postby tombombodil » Tue Sep 29, 2020 2:44 pm

BottledViolence wrote:I've got a week off work so I decided to declutter. I started by breaking down and tossing all the shipping boxes from Amazon that had been piling up. Then after I threw all those out I started in on my gaming stuff and found a ton of 40K stuff to put on ebay. All I need now are a bunch of Amazon boxes to ship things in...


*curb your enthusiasm theme plays*
Have you found the yellow sign?
Have you found the yellow sign?
Have you found the yellow sign?


Return to “General Discussion”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 37 guests