Grumbly Things Go Here

Off-topic discussion that doesn't fit anywhere else.
User avatar
The Boulder
NZB Leftenant
Posts: 3865
Joined: Wed Aug 13, 2008 4:02 am

Re: Grumbly Things Go Here

Postby The Boulder » Fri Aug 15, 2008 2:32 am

9:35 am. Every day, and the sleep cycle to match.

I have to keep these forums open, or I have to log in.
Image

User avatar
Noble Bear
Wants to try and hold a conversation in Pretty
Posts: 12647
Joined: Wed Aug 13, 2008 2:26 am
Location: Portland, OR

Re: Grumbly Things Go Here

Postby Noble Bear » Fri Aug 15, 2008 2:34 am

BA Mcgee wrote:9:35 am. Every day, and the sleep cycle to match.

I have to keep these forums open, or I have to log in.


ok. :)
A bear there was!
A bear! a bear!
All black and brown and covered with hair!

User avatar
The Boulder
NZB Leftenant
Posts: 3865
Joined: Wed Aug 13, 2008 4:02 am

Re: Grumbly Things Go Here

Postby The Boulder » Fri Aug 15, 2008 2:36 am

Noble Bear wrote:
BA Mcgee wrote:9:35 am. Every day, and the sleep cycle to match.

I have to keep these forums open, or I have to log in.


ok. :)


You, while I slowly creep up on your post count?
Image

User avatar
Noble Bear
Wants to try and hold a conversation in Pretty
Posts: 12647
Joined: Wed Aug 13, 2008 2:26 am
Location: Portland, OR

Re: Grumbly Things Go Here

Postby Noble Bear » Fri Aug 15, 2008 2:40 am

BA Mcgee wrote:
Noble Bear wrote:
BA Mcgee wrote:9:35 am. Every day, and the sleep cycle to match.

I have to keep these forums open, or I have to log in.


ok. :)


You, while I slowly creep up on your post count?


If you pass me, you pass me, I'm just having fun.
A bear there was!
A bear! a bear!
All black and brown and covered with hair!

User avatar
The Boulder
NZB Leftenant
Posts: 3865
Joined: Wed Aug 13, 2008 4:02 am

Re: Grumbly Things Go Here

Postby The Boulder » Fri Aug 15, 2008 2:43 am

Noble Bear wrote:If you pass me, you pass me, I'm just having fun.


I've got a great post to make when I get 1st.

Answer the question Sir bear.
Image

User avatar
Ferc Eater
You Gotta Admit!
Posts: 7272
Joined: Thu Aug 14, 2008 7:15 pm
Location: Home

Re: Grumbly Things Go Here

Postby Ferc Eater » Fri Aug 15, 2008 7:35 am

School and test....
Okay, that's enough of nothing.

User avatar
Ferc Eater
You Gotta Admit!
Posts: 7272
Joined: Thu Aug 14, 2008 7:15 pm
Location: Home

Re: Grumbly Things Go Here

Postby Ferc Eater » Sat Aug 16, 2008 1:52 pm

I don't know why but it was really hard to tune that bass. Maybe because it didn't have it plugged in. Problem is I'm really familiar with the base cleft. I think something is wrong with me.
Okay, that's enough of nothing.

User avatar
Graytigeress
ZCE's Grandmother's Quantum Cat
Posts: 5797
Joined: Wed Aug 13, 2008 1:55 am
Location: Southern California

Re: Grumbly Things Go Here

Postby Graytigeress » Sat Aug 16, 2008 3:48 pm

My eldest son is being a butthead.
In me the tiger sniffs the rose and watches butterflies!

User avatar
The Boulder
NZB Leftenant
Posts: 3865
Joined: Wed Aug 13, 2008 4:02 am

Re: Grumbly Things Go Here

Postby The Boulder » Sat Aug 16, 2008 4:00 pm

Graytigeress wrote:My eldest son is being a butthead.


We do that.
Image

User avatar
David Blue
da ba dee da ba die
Posts: 3491
Joined: Wed Aug 13, 2008 7:58 am
Location: Southern California
Contact:

Re: Grumbly Things Go Here

Postby David Blue » Sat Aug 16, 2008 6:47 pm

Ferc Eater wrote:I don't know why but it was really hard to tune that bass. Maybe because it didn't have it plugged in. Problem is I'm really familiar with the base cleft. I think something is wrong with me.


See, this is one that would explain much better verbally that in text, but this post really confused me at first.

I saw "tune that bass" and... wondered how the hell you could tune a fish. And for goodness sake, why would you need to plug it in?

(Then, of course, I realized I had thought the wrong pronunciation... felt silly... and shared with everyone.)


Return to “General Discussion”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 14 guests