Grumbly Things Go Here

Off-topic discussion that doesn't fit anywhere else.
Lori_Benji
BABUSHKA!

Re: Grumbly Things Go Here

Postby Lori_Benji » Fri Jun 14, 2019 7:05 am

N00b13 wrote:
Lord Foul wrote:
Lori_Benji wrote:Oh no! Immediately after registration, I was assigned the status of spambots. How long will this haunt me? I fell like I'm alive...or...wait a minute! :eh: my knee creaks, I need machine oil))))

Hi and welcome to the forum. :wave:

Don't sweat over the forum titles. Everyone starts off as a spambot, but they quickly change once you have posted a few times. There's a whole list of them over in the Suggestion Box sub-forum.

Don't listen to the duck. Not just now btw.

I kid.

Mostly.

But he just wants new laser attendants.

Anyways welcome to the forum.

Ahaha, guys, U make me lol))) thnx) so kind :oops:

Lori_Benji
BABUSHKA!

Postby Lori_Benji » Fri Jun 14, 2019 7:06 am

It's so cool, people are still hanging out on the forums :rimshot:

Lunar
Hot Cherry Bendovers!

Postby Lunar » Wed Jun 19, 2019 1:50 pm

Poor baby has eczema head to toe and is miserable. I just had to hold her still as she screamed for a blood draw to check her allergen sensitivities. In addition to that her allergist wants me to eliminate milk and eggs from my diet for a week as I breastfeed her and he wants to see if there's any impact on her eczema. So many foods have dairy and eggs in them and I have no idea what I'm going to eat. Salads?
It's like they kicked logic in the balls then molested its family in front of it.
Vinnie

Leoff
You Gotta Admit!

Postby Leoff » Wed Jun 19, 2019 2:39 pm

That's rough.
Eczema runs in our family a bit and my younger brother had it as an infant. At the time the best treatment option was dusting him with cornstarch, and some creams, but there wasn't as much awareness of the food connection. We did find that tendencies to eczema, asthma, and problems with some citrus went together, for us anyway.
But living through figuring out what works is so hard, especially for you as a parent.

BottledViolence
Holder of FtB's One Opinion

Postby BottledViolence » Wed Jun 19, 2019 7:57 pm

Lunar wrote:Poor baby has eczema head to toe and is miserable. I just had to hold her still as she screamed for a blood draw to check her allergen sensitivities. In addition to that her allergist wants me to eliminate milk and eggs from my diet for a week as I breastfeed her and he wants to see if there's any impact on her eczema. So many foods have dairy and eggs in them and I have no idea what I'm going to eat. Salads?

Looks like steak at every meal! :thumbup:

Bai Shen
Skies of Glass Historian

Postby Bai Shen » Fri Jun 21, 2019 2:32 pm

Lunar wrote:Poor baby has eczema head to toe and is miserable. I just had to hold her still as she screamed for a blood draw to check her allergen sensitivities. In addition to that her allergist wants me to eliminate milk and eggs from my diet for a week as I breastfeed her and he wants to see if there's any impact on her eczema. So many foods have dairy and eggs in them and I have no idea what I'm going to eat. Salads?

Check for vegan foods. They won't have dairy or eggs. The baked goods tend to be a bit thicker but otherwise taste the same to me.
Vote Mumblebear/CHAINSAW

tombombodil
3 for 3

Postby tombombodil » Thu Jun 27, 2019 2:28 am

One of my best friends just confessed that they had feelings for me and I had to tell them that they weren't mutual.
Have you found the yellow sign?

McNutcase
Yea, verily yea.

Postby McNutcase » Thu Jun 27, 2019 2:33 am

tombombodil wrote:One of my best friends just confessed that they had feelings for me and I had to tell them that they weren't mutual.

That's a tough conversation to have no matter what the outcome.
Cardholding member, Wile E. Coyote Skydiving Club

https://www.amazon.com/author/silashumphreys

N00b13
Fear the Con Sponsor

Postby N00b13 » Thu Jun 27, 2019 4:41 am

McNutcase wrote:
tombombodil wrote:One of my best friends just confessed that they had feelings for me and I had to tell them that they weren't mutual.

It can still work out. It'll be awkward for a while but assuming you didn't laugh in their face that should pass and then you can get back to it.
Good night sweet prince: And flights of angels sing thee to thy rest.

tombombodil
3 for 3

Postby tombombodil » Thu Jun 27, 2019 4:49 am

N00b13 wrote:
McNutcase wrote:

It can still work out. It'll be awkward for a while but assuming you didn't laugh in their face that should pass and then you can get back to it.
Yeah. We've known each other a long time and we talked it out calmly. Neither of us are in a great mood atm obviously, but we'll be fine I think.

This is the kind of thing it's really easy for both people to blow way out of proportion in their mind, which isn't to say it's inconsequential. It's just not the end of the world either.

There's nothing I hate more than being the source of negative emotions, because my empathy means I feel all their bad emotions plus the guilt of having played a role in them. But to risk being rediculously meladromatic: this too shall pass.

Return to “General Discussion”