Grumbly Things Go Here

Off-topic discussion that doesn't fit anywhere else.
User avatar
clintmemo
Questing for the elusive New Title
Posts: 22527
Joined: Wed Aug 13, 2008 6:38 am
Location: Louisville KY
Contact:

Re: Grumbly Things Go Here

Postby clintmemo » Wed May 22, 2019 12:13 pm

Mikel wrote:
GinDragon wrote:Yeah, I was more thinking in terms of helping HIDE the bodies, not volunteering to BE one.



Oh, in that case..... no. It’s not.

But come over and we’ll hang.

Bring a shovel.


Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk



There's a sink hole behind my mom's house.
2018 Goal: Learn to set goals.
Achievement Unlocked: Publish a Second Story
Sojourn Volume 2

User avatar
GinDragon
Monostat Fanfic Writer
Posts: 1822
Joined: Thu Jan 10, 2013 6:43 pm
Location: Calgary, Alberta

Re: Grumbly Things Go Here

Postby GinDragon » Wed May 22, 2019 1:44 pm

This is starting to sound like a weird Stand by Me remake.

User avatar
Burning
Hot Cherry Bendovers!
Posts: 5067
Joined: Mon Aug 25, 2008 3:33 pm

Re: Grumbly Things Go Here

Postby Burning » Wed May 22, 2019 3:15 pm

Friends help friends move.

Real friends help friends move bodies.
"Space is blue, and birds fly through it." - Werner Heisenberg

Cookie dough, ergo sum.

User avatar
Wihzerd
LF's frikin' laser attendant
Posts: 2301
Joined: Mon Aug 17, 2009 12:23 am
Location: Lord Foul's Lair

Re: Grumbly Things Go Here

Postby Wihzerd » Thu May 23, 2019 2:31 am

My family owns land, and there are bodies buried out there. We can only account for two of them, those being the family members we buried.

User avatar
Lord Foul
Ducking Post Whore
Posts: 45484
Joined: Wed Aug 13, 2008 9:23 am
Location: Great Britain

Re: Grumbly Things Go Here

Postby Lord Foul » Thu May 23, 2019 11:44 am

Wihzerd wrote:My family owns land, and there are bodies buried out there. We can only account for two of them, those being the family members we buried.

Good man. Failure is unacceptable. :thumbup:
"...with frikin' lasers!"

User avatar
Wihzerd
LF's frikin' laser attendant
Posts: 2301
Joined: Mon Aug 17, 2009 12:23 am
Location: Lord Foul's Lair

Re: Grumbly Things Go Here

Postby Wihzerd » Thu May 23, 2019 5:22 pm

Lord Foul wrote:
Wihzerd wrote:My family owns land, and there are bodies buried out there. We can only account for two of them, those being the family members we buried.

Good man. Failure is unacceptable. :thumbup:

... Huh. Now that I think about it, that kind of does sound like something a mobster would say. :think:

But no, they both died of natural causes. Probably.

User avatar
Leoff
You Gotta Admit!
Posts: 7112
Joined: Sat Nov 19, 2011 2:59 pm

Re: Grumbly Things Go Here

Postby Leoff » Fri May 24, 2019 7:38 am

-- because an efficient mobster would bury suspect bodies on a rival's land. And leave incriminating clues.

User avatar
N00b13
Fear the Con Sponsor
Posts: 5172
Joined: Tue Aug 17, 2010 2:23 pm
Location: South of Boston

Re: Grumbly Things Go Here

Postby N00b13 » Fri May 24, 2019 8:20 pm

Wihzerd wrote:
Lord Foul wrote:
Wihzerd wrote:My family owns land, and there are bodies buried out there. We can only account for two of them, those being the family members we buried.

Good man. Failure is unacceptable. :thumbup:

... Huh. Now that I think about it, that kind of does sound like something a mobster would say. :think:

But no, they both died of natural causes. Probably.

Gravity is natural. So is water.

Side note remembering discworld where deaths were deamed suicide because why else would someone walk alone unarmed in the worst part of town at night.
Good night sweet prince: And flights of angels sing thee to thy rest.

User avatar
Bai Shen
Skies of Glass Historian
Posts: 6709
Joined: Tue Feb 15, 2011 9:09 am

Re: Grumbly Things Go Here

Postby Bai Shen » Sat May 25, 2019 9:59 am

People are being asshats and I have to get lawyers involved. :(
Vote Mumblebear/CHAINSAW

User avatar
Lord Foul
Ducking Post Whore
Posts: 45484
Joined: Wed Aug 13, 2008 9:23 am
Location: Great Britain

Re: Grumbly Things Go Here

Postby Lord Foul » Sat May 25, 2019 11:25 am

Bai Shen wrote:People are being asshats and I have to get lawyers involved. :(

So, you are playing a game of "Who has the biggest asshat?" Good luck, Jim. :thumbup:
"...with frikin' lasers!"


Return to “General Discussion”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 18 guests