Random Forum Thoughts.

Off-topic discussion that doesn't fit anywhere else.
keithcurtis
IT'S OVER 9000!

Re: Random Forum Thoughts.

Postby keithcurtis » Wed Jun 17, 2015 12:35 pm

Lord Foul wrote:
keithcurtis wrote:I own an electric razor, a good one, but I can't use it. The shave isn't close enough and leaves my face feeling raw.

That seems somehow contradictory. :think:

Imagine rubbing sandpaper on your face. That would not reduce your stubble, but would leave the skin feeling raw. That's what it feels like.

tombombodil
3 for 3

Postby tombombodil » Wed Jun 17, 2015 3:26 pm

Turns out I sit 15 feet away from Dan Floyd the *voice* and *face* of extra credits. Neat!
Have you found the yellow sign?

Azhrei Vep
Drinks like a Bear

Postby Azhrei Vep » Wed Jun 17, 2015 3:29 pm

tombombodil wrote:Turns out I sit 15 feet away from Dan Floyd the *voice* and *face* of extra credits. Neat!

Sweet! Do me a favor, and give him a high five.

Then slap him. Twice.

I have my reasons.

I don't remember them any more, but I do have them! ... My memory works weirdly. I am very certain I want to see him slapped. Twice. For two separate things. But hell if I can remember what they were any more. I'm confident, however, that they were good reason.
Julia wrote:You don't understand the amount of dick I get ... in my giant American Hoohah.
PS Fuck you Cafepress

Ikoma
Actually Slew the Baron

Postby Ikoma » Wed Jun 17, 2015 5:28 pm

tombombodil wrote:Turns out I sit 15 feet away from Dan Floyd the *voice* and *face* of extra credits. Neat!

It makes me way more excited to 'internet know' you now than it probably should.
ImageImageImageImageImageImage

MrElzebub
Loves to Cuddle Afterward

Postby MrElzebub » Wed Jun 17, 2015 11:15 pm

tombombodil wrote:Got a random package from North Carolina. I almost don't want to open it because it'd ruin the mystery.

For the love of gosh man! Don't leave me hanging! Tell me!
Free Whatever it is that Delicious Humanoids Like! Inquire Within.

MrElzebub
Loves to Cuddle Afterward

Postby MrElzebub » Wed Jun 17, 2015 11:24 pm

I am more than a little disturbed by some of the old pictures I find going through my Photobucket account.
Free Whatever it is that Delicious Humanoids Like! Inquire Within.

DistinctlyBenign
Holder of FtB's One Opinion

Postby DistinctlyBenign » Mon Jun 22, 2015 9:20 pm

So my step-dad has been helping me turn a decorative lantern I got from Michaels into an awesome enclosure for the tarantula I'm going to get. Working on this at my parents house means that basically my whole family is aware that I'm getting a spider now. Almost all of the female members of my family (except my 8 year old niece, oddly enough) and one male member of my family (21 year old brother) have informed me that they're never coming to our apartment again once we get the spider.

As my wife and I are both huge introverts the conversation we had kind of went: "Well shit, we should have gotten a tarantula back when we first moved in." :lol:
mumblebear wrote:You try to remember your anniversary. Roll 2d6.

tombombodil
3 for 3

Postby tombombodil » Mon Jun 22, 2015 10:31 pm

MrElzebub wrote:
tombombodil wrote:Got a random package from North Carolina. I almost don't want to open it because it'd ruin the mystery.

For the love of gosh man! Don't leave me hanging! Tell me!

It was my hard back copy of Lusus Naturae! I love kickstarter, it's like sending future you a present! It's pretty gruesome, probably too much so, the art in particular but there is a LOT of great material for a dark fantasy game with horror elements or just a straight up horror game. It's not FATAL gruesome, it's I have no Mouth and Must Scream gruesome. Not gratuitous (mostly) and caters to a wide range of fears and terrifying notions, which as a horror fan and Keeper (Call of Cthulhu) I'm certain I will put to great use.

mindtakerr
Has 3! 3 copies! *Thud* er... 2! 2 copies!

Postby mindtakerr » Tue Jun 23, 2015 8:31 am

What part of North Carolina did it come from?

I didn't get a chance to lie and say it was from me.

zircher
Actually Thinks They Can Take the Baron

Postby zircher » Tue Jun 23, 2015 10:42 am

Just goofing with a random plot generated based on Instant Game.

Set in a micro-world, this is a swashbuckling tale about space (guarded) and the correctional system (pollution). A belligerent evil mastermind wants to infiltrate a spy (awkward) and rescue a pirate (thorough). Look for a curious sportsman located in a space age maze with 600 people.

Set in 1770's Boston, this is a horror story about trade (inappropriate) and an alien (cold). A rude religious fanatics wants to reject powers (inappropriate) and assassinate the frontier (inspiring). Look for a devil's advocate of a philosopher located in a hydrodynamically powered parking lot with 2,000,000 people.

Set on a Bizzarro world, this is a mythic adventure about the realm of the gods (hip) and a disease (mercurial). An argumentative disease wants to launch a suburb (hip) and seduce an atomic monster (abandoned). Look for a cynical hired muscle located in a low magic school with 600 people.

Return to “General Discussion”