1. To use these forums, you must be at least 13 years of age or have parental consent.
2. Use of these forums to convey any material that is obscene, intentionally offensive, damaging to computers, or illegal is strictly forbidden.
3. Please be polite and respectful to everyone. This is a podcast about a hobby, so people are probably here to have fun.
3a. Any action taken with the specific, obvious intent of distressing another user will not be tolerated. This includes trolling, flame wars, personal attacks, harassment, and inciting conflict.
3b. We respect a wide variety of opinions, and you are free to disagree with anyone. However, such disagreement should always be expressed with decency and courtesy.
3c. Hosts, contributors, and moderators do not fall outside these rules. Neither statements made by them nor toward them may violate the standards that apply everywhere else.
4. All users are expected to abide by the Forum Decency Standards, as described in the following post.
5. Please refrain from discussion of extremely divisive topics (such as politics and religion) unless they are directly related to topics discussed on the shows housed here. Even then, please only discuss them in the correct threads and with the utmost care and respect.
6. Please keep any advertisements that are not directly related to Fear the Boot or the topics we discuss in the "Shameless Plugs" section.
7. When starting a new thread, please post under the forum that most closely fits what you want to discuss.
8. While we will do our best to enforce these rules, we can't be aware of everything that's posted. We encourage you to inform site admins and moderators of any infractions you see. But please understand that ultimately you use this forum at your own risk.
9. Sockpuppets of any kind will not be tolerated and will be punished harshly.
10. Respect the moderator's decisions. It's not fun chasing down bad posts and chastising people. It's not a power trip; it's an annoying job. The mods are here to make sure this forum is enjoyable for everyone, please keep that in mind.
Holy or unholy. Only one homie. Only this gun. Lonely 'cause don't anyone know me.