Pathfinder Online trial accounts

Announcements regarding the podcasts, forums, or other Fear the Boot endeavors.
Dan
Host

Pathfinder Online trial accounts

Postby Dan » Wed Sep 03, 2014 12:16 pm

I now have the codes for the Pathfinder Online event this weekend! These are not alpha codes but instead are account logins you can use directly at Goblinworks' website.

The alpha servers are only up on a certain schedule, so don't fret if you can't connect to the game. The current schedule is 3pm Thursday to 6am Friday and then 3pm Friday to 6am Monday (all times in Pacific). Do not download the client until right before the servers go live, because they'll be releasing a new build later this week!

I have 100 accounts to give out and will be doing so on a first come, first serve basis. So, let's get to it! If you want a login, here's what I need from you.

1. These logins are first-and-foremost for people that are interested in joining the FTB/Paizo/GW crossover. So if you ask for one, please at least make an attempt to join us in the game at 3:00pm Pacific (5:00pm Central) this Saturday, September 6th.

2. Make a post in this thread saying you want a login. I'll reply by PM. Alternately, you can send an email to my dan@(this domain) email address. Just be sure to watch your spam folder in case my reply gets flagged.

3. Once you get the info, please immediately change your password on the Goblinworks site.

Even if you're not interested in the game, I hope you'll still join us on their Twitch channel this Saturday! We'd love to socialize with you guys and field questions or comments about whatever's on your mind.
Holy or unholy. Only one homie. Only this gun. Lonely 'cause don't anyone know me.

Silver-Scales
BABUSHKA!

Re: Pathfinder Online trial accounts

Postby Silver-Scales » Wed Sep 03, 2014 12:21 pm

I would love one if you have any left.

SilverseraphAE
Teller of gaming stories

Postby SilverseraphAE » Wed Sep 03, 2014 12:23 pm

I'd like to give this a try.
Mobius04 wrote:An outstanding feat for a fellow cleric to the Wall of Text.
Timespike wrote:My bookseller rage has been kindled

ITRonin
Spambot?

Postby ITRonin » Wed Sep 03, 2014 12:27 pm

I'd like to try this, as well. :)

Adendis
BABUSHKA!

Postby Adendis » Wed Sep 03, 2014 12:29 pm

I also would love to take a looksee, I am in Australia but will certainly try to join up at the purported time.

Dan
Host

Postby Dan » Wed Sep 03, 2014 12:31 pm

I got some additional information I want to pass along.

1. First, these accounts will let you have access to the goblinworks.com site as if you were an Alpha participant. That means that you'll be able to see and participate in the Alpha forums as well as access the client download. Please be on your best behavior!

2. People on the Alpha Forums with itchy trigger fingers keep a pretty close eye on when the download goes live and report it so keep an eye on those threads if you're really anxious to get started on the download.

3. You will use the same credentials to access the game that you used on Goblinworks' site.

4. They are going to recycle these accounts and we will be changing the passwords on Monday, September 8th. So get your game on this weekend! If you want to join the Early Enrollment play, you'll need to purchase an actual account.

5. Someone over there just tried to login with one of the accounts and it looks like they're setup but not active just yet. I'll let you know as soon as that's straightened out.

6. The current build has an issue that crashes it to desktop. They're currently troubleshooting this problem. On the chance it's not fixed by the end-of-week build, they've suggested backing the graphics off to default settings.

7. Please remember that this is an alpha, so don't freak out upon seeing a work in progress. ;)
Holy or unholy. Only one homie. Only this gun. Lonely 'cause don't anyone know me.

rsdancey
Bofa

Postby rsdancey » Wed Sep 03, 2014 1:17 pm

Hi everyone! Cannot wait for this promotion to happen!

DirtyxByrd
Wicked, Hella, Awesome, Tight

Postby DirtyxByrd » Wed Sep 03, 2014 1:20 pm

Wouldn't mind checking it out looks pretty cool
Junk Magic Junk! I edit and say random things on the
Image Podcast

djtacoman
Aarakocra
Location: Seattle, WA, USA, Earth, Sol, Milky Way, Virgo Supercluster, The Universe

Postby djtacoman » Wed Sep 03, 2014 1:22 pm

I would like to check it out. I'm in for regular enrollment already anyway thanks to the Kickstarter, but wouldn't mind helping to stress test the servers and getting a little early access.

Sethalidos
Monostat Fanfic Writer

Postby Sethalidos » Wed Sep 03, 2014 3:13 pm

djtacoman wrote:I would like to check it out. I'm in for regular enrollment already anyway thanks to the Kickstarter, but wouldn't mind helping to stress test the servers and getting a little early access.

*Looks at user name* Huh I guess Wihzerd was right.
Chris wrote:"FtB Hosts performing Oral" is NOT in your username

"Scientia Potentia Est"

Return to “Announcements”