Episode 63: Long Overdue

Discussion about episodes, blog entries, or anything related to the Kicked in the Dicebags family of podcasts.

Moderator: Kicked in the Dicebags

Forum rules
This sub-forum is moderated by the hosts of Kicked in the Dicebags. Please respect their wishes.
Ginger Thunder
'something' per Dan's request

Episode 63: Long Overdue

Postby Ginger Thunder » Fri Sep 19, 2014 11:44 am

I see nobody has talked about this episode yet, so I'll go ahead and get it started.

Thank you Chris for putting something out there and letting us know you are still planning on keeping this podcast alive.

And also I commend you on speaking your opinions on what is going on in Ferguson. I really do think it takes some courage to put out your own opinions and beliefs on these topics and release them to the public like that, knowing there is a possibility (and lets face it, probability) there will be people who don't agree or don't like what you have to say.

I enjoyed hearing your perspective on that. And I like your idea of maybe hitting some more cultural and social subjects when it comes to gaming. May not be every bodies cup of tea, but that's fine.
"...it is not enough to be aware that other people may try to fool you; it is more important to be aware of your own tendency to fool yourself."

christopher
Network Host

Re: Episode 63: Long Overdue

Postby christopher » Sun Sep 21, 2014 9:34 am

Thank you sir for putting this up there. I thought I might catch a LOT of flack for what I said but it was on my mind at the time.. how WE let our differences divide us and how WE all are responsible for why we let that happen. And how that WE need to lead by example rather than let things like Ferguson and other racial brushfires rage out of control. This is the 21st century. The future that was promised to us and we WERE supposed to be past the failings of the 20th century. but if we have work to do as a community to change that verdict then we need to get to it in our own way to be inclusive rather than exclusive.

Return to “Kicked in the Dicebags!”