Video Games 20 Questions

Word and grammar games and other miscellaneous entertainments that people use to pump up their post count use to have fun.
Lord Foul
Rolled to Meet a Good Group on the Internet and Got a Crit

Re: Video Games 20 Questions

Postby Lord Foul » Sat Aug 08, 2020 6:48 am

Is it a video depiction of people playing a game?
"...with frikin' lasers!"

Arbuthnott
Dan's Road Rubber

Postby Arbuthnott » Sat Aug 08, 2020 6:57 am

1) Is it a game that has ever been released for public use, either free or at a cost? No, but also yes.
2) Is it a game that has appeared in some other media, such as a film, TV or book? No, but also yes.
3) Is it a game that can be played on a computer, gaming console, tablet or mobile electronic device? No, but also yes.
4) Is it currently in the alpha or beta stages of development? No
5) Is it a unique instance of a more generic game? No, if I understand the question correctly
6) Does it have its own dedicated Wikipedia page? Yes
7) Is it listed in the Wikipedia page Category:{year} video games, for the year of its release? No
8) Is it a video depiction of people playing a game? Yes, it features a video depicting people playing a game

Lord Foul

Postby Lord Foul » Sat Aug 08, 2020 10:04 am

Are the people in the video playing a role-playing game?

Arbuthnott
Dan's Road Rubber

Postby Arbuthnott » Sat Aug 08, 2020 11:28 am

1) Is it a game that has ever been released for public use, either free or at a cost? No, but also yes.
2) Is it a game that has appeared in some other media, such as a film, TV or book? No, but also yes.
3) Is it a game that can be played on a computer, gaming console, tablet or mobile electronic device? No, but also yes.
5) Is it a unique instance of a more generic game? No, if I understand the question correctly
7) Is it listed in the Wikipedia page Category:{year} video games, for the year of its release? No
8) Is it a video depiction of people playing a game? Yes, it features a video depicting people playing a game
9) Are the people in the video playing a role-playing game? No

Lord Foul

Postby Lord Foul » Sat Aug 08, 2020 11:30 am

Are the people in the video playing a sport?

Arbuthnott
Dan's Road Rubber

Postby Arbuthnott » Sat Aug 08, 2020 12:07 pm

10) Are the people in the video playing a sport? No, at least not formally or officially

Answering this made me decide to clarify my answer to Q8 by adding that the people playing a game is not the focus of the video, merely a part of it.

Lord Foul

Postby Lord Foul » Sat Aug 08, 2020 2:26 pm

Is the focus of the video on the people, and playing a game is just one of many things they do?

Arbuthnott
Dan's Road Rubber

Postby Arbuthnott » Sat Aug 08, 2020 6:03 pm

10) Are the people in the video playing a sport? No, at least not formally or officially
11) Is the focus of the video on the people, and playing a game is just one of many things they do? No, the people playing a game(s) is not the focus of the video

Fallout_Monkey
Monostat Fanfic Writer

Postby Fallout_Monkey » Sat Aug 08, 2020 10:07 pm

Is it a series of videos, such as a web/tv series or a youtube channel?
Check out my wife's book

Arbuthnott
Dan's Road Rubber

Postby Arbuthnott » Sun Aug 09, 2020 3:48 am

11) Is the focus of the video on the people, and playing a game is just one of many things they do? No, the people playing a game(s) is not the focus of the video
12) Is it a series of videos, such as a web/tv series or a youtube channel? No, however there are multiple videos

I will add that the video I was referring to in Q8-11 is specifically the first video

Return to “Forum Games”