Steam ID's

If you want to try and hook up with other booters online this is the place for it. Be they one night, one off, long running campaign, leagues, IRC's, SKYPE, gaming, non-gaming, conversation, or solving the worlds problems. This is the place for getting together with booters online and has various stickies for online services ID and users names.
McNutcase
The Fang and Cape wearing, Backyard Wrasslin', 1987 Buick Skyhawk with Dixie Horn driving superhero

Re: Steam ID's

Postby McNutcase » Sat Jul 23, 2011 7:33 pm

Bai Shen wrote:
McNutcase wrote:Because my budget available for purchases is precisely half of fuck all. I'm fine with accepting gifts, but there's no money in the pot for me to buy stuff.

TF2 is free. :) And there's a good amount of stuff that you can find on sale for under $5.

Besides, I never did finish half-life or half-life 2...

Me either.

Even "Under $5" is over the limit of zero.

And a friend had a spare copy of HL2 Episode 1 that he gifted to me, so we're good there. I have almost all of the Half-Life titles I'm willing to admit the existence of, and I can wait for other stuff until I'm earning more money.

As for TF2, well, I might install it, but I very much doubt it. From videos I've seen, it's fast-paced, and I'm too old for that now. The days when I could pull a railshot from all the way across Q3DM17 with both participants moving at top speed are long past; I don't have the reflexes any more...
Cardholding member, Wile E. Coyote Skydiving Club

https://www.amazon.com/author/silashumphreys

Drakken22
Pat's Knob Polisher

Postby Drakken22 » Sat Jul 23, 2011 9:15 pm

Mcnutcase, there are 9 different classes you can choose from in TF2.
If fast paced isnt your style, then that's fine. There's a class for that.

For instance, pulling off a shot as a sniper might not be your ace in the hole, but nothing says you can't be the even slower heavy weapons guy and take out an entire nest of blu's.

Or, say you want something that can keep you busy, but doesnt require absolute accuracy. Go for an Engineer. When playing 2fort, you basically spend the entire time in the intel room building and resupplying your sentry gun.

Last but not least, we have the Demoman. You have a rush of Blu's coming at you fast? well, if you know what you're doing, you can sticky grenade multiple doorframes and entranceways, pull the trigger and take out up to 4 people at a time with those bastards.

It's a good game that I believe anyone of any skill level can pick up, play and have a good time with.
Fear The Con 5: Afraid of 2012? Go to Church. (I hear he's running Traveler.)

Drakken22
Pat's Knob Polisher

Postby Drakken22 » Sat Jul 23, 2011 9:17 pm

Steam Id: Drakken23
Fear The Con 5: Afraid of 2012? Go to Church. (I hear he's running Traveler.)

McNutcase
The Fang and Cape wearing, Backyard Wrasslin', 1987 Buick Skyhawk with Dixie Horn driving superhero

Postby McNutcase » Tue Sep 06, 2011 2:13 am

Drakken22 wrote:Mcnutcase, there are 9 different classes you can choose from in TF2.
If fast paced isnt your style, then that's fine. There's a class for that.

For instance, pulling off a shot as a sniper might not be your ace in the hole, but nothing says you can't be the even slower heavy weapons guy and take out an entire nest of blu's.

Or, say you want something that can keep you busy, but doesnt require absolute accuracy. Go for an Engineer. When playing 2fort, you basically spend the entire time in the intel room building and resupplying your sentry gun.

Last but not least, we have the Demoman. You have a rush of Blu's coming at you fast? well, if you know what you're doing, you can sticky grenade multiple doorframes and entranceways, pull the trigger and take out up to 4 people at a time with those bastards.

It's a good game that I believe anyone of any skill level can pick up, play and have a good time with.

Yeah, turns out I don't suck as Heavy or Medic, and I'm working on Demoman as a third choice. The drop system wants me to go demoknight, but I like my stickies and pills.
Cardholding member, Wile E. Coyote Skydiving Club

https://www.amazon.com/author/silashumphreys

Blue Note
Pat's Knob Polisher

Postby Blue Note » Tue Sep 20, 2011 11:34 am

New computer, ergo finally back on steam as bluenote421. Trying to get into TF2 FTP.
"There are two kinds of people in this world that go around beardless—boys and women—and I am neither one." -Greek saying

TheQuestionMark
Learn2ChadStyle

Steam ID's

Postby TheQuestionMark » Sun Oct 09, 2011 6:15 pm

You can find me as "TheQuestionMark" (original, right??). I do most of my gaming on the Mac, so most of multiplayer games happen to be source games. Not that that's a bad thing.

D3M410
Myopic Sycophant

Postby D3M410 » Wed Oct 12, 2011 12:19 pm

d3m410 is mine. Looking for people to play Portal 2 or TF2.
Been out of the world for a spell... like to walk it a while.

HollowGolem
BABUSHKA!

Postby HollowGolem » Sat Mar 31, 2012 11:31 pm

I'm HollowGolem on Steam as well. I'm still building a library of games there, but eventually I look forward to playing with peeps.

NiftyJewbie
Teller of gaming stories

Postby NiftyJewbie » Tue May 08, 2012 9:42 pm

The name is KaChunk. I'm the first result!
"...I AM YOUR KING AND I DEMAND YOU EAT BROWNIES!!!!!!" -Mumblebear

Grungydan
TOFtBCH

Postby Grungydan » Wed May 16, 2012 8:54 pm

Grungydan on Steam as well.
I should get on here more.

Return to “Online Hook Ups and IDs”