Steam ID's

If you want to try and hook up with other booters online this is the place for it. Be they one night, one off, long running campaign, leagues, IRC's, SKYPE, gaming, non-gaming, conversation, or solving the worlds problems. This is the place for getting together with booters online and has various stickies for online services ID and users names.
Zanian0
King of the Universe (and Star Trek failure)

Re: Steam ID's

Postby Zanian0 » Sat Apr 09, 2011 1:03 pm

sbonner wrote:Does steam have a groups function? If so, how do you find and join a group?

Thanks!

Go to the Community Main Tab, then to the Groups subtab. There you can search for Fear The Boot.

(Okay, looking at it there are two FTB groups. I'm not sure about the second one with 16 members and no recognizable forum handles... Anyway, join the one with 120+ people.)
"Something something something, Canada..."

sbonner
Hot Cherry Bendovers!

Postby sbonner » Sat Apr 09, 2011 11:10 pm

Thanks! I found out that I must have found it before and forgot, because I had already joined. :oops:
This is what happens when you let nerds go unwedgied for too long. - Goatunit
FTB on Google+

STGGrant
Myopic Sycophant

Postby STGGrant » Fri May 27, 2011 2:19 pm

Just joined the big FtB group on Steam; I'm on as grant.woodward.
Saving The Game - A Christian gaming podcast for everybody
(Warning: May contain interesting theological content!)

Join the FTB Writers' Guild!

GothiUllr
LF's Frikin' Laser Maintenance Tech

Postby GothiUllr » Sat Jul 09, 2011 6:54 pm

I just got steam

I'm GothiUllr duh

N00b13
Fear the Con Sponsor

Postby N00b13 » Sat Jul 16, 2011 5:55 pm

Gardengxc
Good night sweet prince: And flights of angels sing thee to thy rest.

McNutcase
The Fang and Cape wearing, Backyard Wrasslin', 1987 Buick Skyhawk with Dixie Horn driving superhero

Postby McNutcase » Fri Jul 22, 2011 11:15 pm

Looked through the subscriber agreement, can't find whatever it was caused me to ragequit. Checked the EULA, the enforceable parts are acceptable. So my old account from HL2 launch day is back active, but I'm not buying anything that costs money on Steam.

Take a wild guess as to who I am. I'll give you a hint: it's the same name I use all over the entire internet: McNutcase.
Cardholding member, Wile E. Coyote Skydiving Club

https://www.amazon.com/author/silashumphreys

Bai Shen
Skies of Glass Historian

Postby Bai Shen » Sat Jul 23, 2011 9:11 am

McNutcase wrote:Looked through the subscriber agreement, can't find whatever it was caused me to ragequit. Checked the EULA, the enforceable parts are acceptable. So my old account from HL2 launch day is back active, but I'm not buying anything that costs money on Steam.

Take a wild guess as to who I am. I'll give you a hint: it's the same name I use all over the entire internet: McNutcase.

Why are you not buying anything? I agree that they're not the perfect solution, but as Shamus says, they're the best compromise available.

I just pick and choose what I get based on whatever idiocracy the publisher decided to saddle the game with. Plus the sales are good.
Vote Mumblebear/CHAINSAW

McNutcase
The Fang and Cape wearing, Backyard Wrasslin', 1987 Buick Skyhawk with Dixie Horn driving superhero

Postby McNutcase » Sat Jul 23, 2011 10:04 am

Bai Shen wrote:
McNutcase wrote:Looked through the subscriber agreement, can't find whatever it was caused me to ragequit. Checked the EULA, the enforceable parts are acceptable. So my old account from HL2 launch day is back active, but I'm not buying anything that costs money on Steam.

Why are you not buying anything? I agree that they're not the perfect solution, but as Shamus says, they're the best compromise available.

I just pick and choose what I get based on whatever idiocracy the publisher decided to saddle the game with. Plus the sales are good.

Because my budget available for purchases is precisely half of fuck all. I'm fine with accepting gifts, but there's no money in the pot for me to buy stuff. Besides, I never did finish half-life or half-life 2...
Cardholding member, Wile E. Coyote Skydiving Club

https://www.amazon.com/author/silashumphreys

Griffsnog
Teller of gaming stories

Steam ID's

Postby Griffsnog » Sat Jul 23, 2011 3:49 pm

My steam name is Griffsnog

If you see that name anywhere it's probably me. I still think I have the only WoW character with that name.
That is not dead which can eternal lie.
And with strange aeons even death may die

Bai Shen
Skies of Glass Historian

Postby Bai Shen » Sat Jul 23, 2011 7:28 pm

McNutcase wrote:Because my budget available for purchases is precisely half of fuck all. I'm fine with accepting gifts, but there's no money in the pot for me to buy stuff.

TF2 is free. :) And there's a good amount of stuff that you can find on sale for under $5.

Besides, I never did finish half-life or half-life 2...

Me either.
Vote Mumblebear/CHAINSAW

Return to “Online Hook Ups and IDs”