Tabletop Simulator (OMG BOARD GAMES)

If you want to try and hook up with other booters online this is the place for it. Be they one night, one off, long running campaign, leagues, IRC's, SKYPE, gaming, non-gaming, conversation, or solving the worlds problems. This is the place for getting together with booters online and has various stickies for online services ID and users names.
GinDragon
Monostat Fanfic Writer

Re: Tabletop Simulator (OMG BOARD GAMES)

Postby GinDragon » Fri Mar 18, 2016 10:58 am

By the way, if any of you see me on steam and feel like a game, don't be afraid to drop me a line. Usually I'm playing some single player thing that I wouldn't mind turnng off to play a game over TS & skype.

Mikel
ZCE's Grandmother's Quantum Cat

Postby Mikel » Fri Mar 18, 2016 4:38 pm

You're Gin Dragon there?

I wouldn't mind getting some people together for TS. The randoms in the chat make me think I don't want anything to do with them.
Confessions of an Improv GM. Player/GM Advice, APs, and the 8 Minute Story Challenge.

GinDragon
Monostat Fanfic Writer

Postby GinDragon » Sat Mar 19, 2016 8:44 am

Mikel wrote:You're Gin Dragon there?

I wouldn't mind getting some people together for TS. The randoms in the chat make me think I don't want anything to do with them.

Yep.

Mikel

Postby Mikel » Tue Mar 22, 2016 8:02 pm

Anyone up for some board games tonight or this week? I've got the days pretty well off because of spring break.
Confessions of an Improv GM. Player/GM Advice, APs, and the 8 Minute Story Challenge.

Kai Gaiden
The Baron's Body Double

Postby Kai Gaiden » Mon Apr 11, 2016 1:30 pm

TS is on sale for 10 bucks. Enough ppl have it that I wouldnt just be staring at a blank board? haha
Vidya gaming entertainment!
http://www.youtube.com/memoocan

"Now the boxes are doing it!" -Chad

Mikel

Postby Mikel » Mon Apr 11, 2016 1:31 pm

I'm often up for playing. Food Chain Magnate got converted to it and I grabbed that. Mostly been playing Burgle Bros, Pixel Tactics, or Battlecon when I'm on it.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Kai Gaiden
The Baron's Body Double

Postby Kai Gaiden » Tue Apr 12, 2016 11:51 am

Is it as easy as subscribing to the game in workshop that you want to play? It is a bit vague about what'll I be able to play instead just going with "PLAY WHATEVER YOU WAAAANT" kind of stuff

Ive had it on my wishlist a long time so just trying to make sure I dont drop 10 bucks and then it sits there doing nothing

Mikel

Postby Mikel » Tue Apr 12, 2016 11:57 am

All you need to do is go into the workshop and subscribe to the games you want. There are a ton. There are official DLC games you can buy and some games have a tendency to get taken down off of the workshop when the company who owns it sends in a C&D order. However, a lot of those can be found again after a bit.

Some games might be harder to find players for but hopefully forums like this can help.

Kai Gaiden
The Baron's Body Double

Postby Kai Gaiden » Tue Apr 12, 2016 1:16 pm

I see on the boards lots of games I wanna play but if I can play with ppl here instead of finding a different group on random boards, Ill be happy.

Arkham Horror I hear good things about, for example. No clue how to play but if this sandbox lets me try out lots of awesome stuff with ppl from all over then 10 bucks is well worth

Mikel

Postby Mikel » Tue Apr 12, 2016 1:21 pm

I'd love to get more people together. I found that some games, if you happen to find people in the chat who play them, have pretty decent players. Some of the more popular ones seem to have a lot of obnoxious people in them.

There are some people here who have it but we haven't really gotten a group specifically together yet.

Return to “Online Hook Ups and IDs”