World Of Warcraft Guilds

If you want to try and hook up with other booters online this is the place for it. Be they one night, one off, long running campaign, leagues, IRC's, SKYPE, gaming, non-gaming, conversation, or solving the worlds problems. This is the place for getting together with booters online and has various stickies for online services ID and users names.
DarkMaledictor
Chris's Cane Boy and or Girl

World Of Warcraft Guilds

Postby DarkMaledictor » Tue Nov 04, 2014 8:24 pm

I know that there are bits of the Fear the Boot guild still hanging on over on Earthen Ring (I think that's right, is that right?) but I figured since some people are likely to be coming back to the game with Warlords coming up in a couple week I'd plug our 2 guilds.

We have [Alliance Stormguard] an Alliance guild on Thorium Brotherhood (and RP server) [Icefang Clan] a Horde guild on Farstriders. Neither are all that big but we have several 90's on both (both J and I have at least one 90 on each). Thorium Brotherhood, Farstriders and Silverhand are connected so characters on any of the 3 can be in either guild. This also makes cross faction trading possible (though not easy).

I'm not going to lie, we're not likely to be doing any guild raiding (we've got about 5 players right now...) and we don't have many guild achievements, but if you're thinking about coming back and looking for a guild of booters there's a couple to choose from. I'd love to have a few more people to get some more guild chat going.

Feel free to drop me or Jahaili a line on here or reply below if you're interested.
ODERINT DUM METUANT

Kreygaron
Spambot?

Re: World Of Warcraft Guilds

Postby Kreygaron » Wed Nov 12, 2014 1:33 am

Interested. Testing out WoW from my first break with the game a year ago. Don't know if I have a ton of time but want to join an RP server and have an alcoholic Dwarven monk (lvl1) named Grimchi on the server now. He's testing out the Pandaren ways to deal with his issues :p

DistinctlyBenign
Holder of FtB's One Opinion

Postby DistinctlyBenign » Mon Jan 12, 2015 6:30 pm

Oh hey, made a post about WoW guild in Video Games, didn't check here. My bad.

Are you guys still around 5 people? 'cuz I would kind of like to raid...
mumblebear wrote:You try to remember your anniversary. Roll 2d6.

anelson96
I am the story stick

Postby anelson96 » Thu Feb 05, 2015 9:13 pm

I'm in a mythic progression guild now on Bloodscalp (Horde), but if there's a FtB guild still running around I can always buy a transfer for one of my 100s.
'Worst Gamer in North America'
My Twitch

Return to “Online Hook Ups and IDs”