Actual Play... audio only?

A place to make suggestions about the show, the forums or anything else under the Fear the Boot banner. Constructive criticism welcome!
Forum rules
This is a place to make suggestions about the show, the forums or anything else under the Fear the Boot banner.

Do not post problems with individual forum users, please take that up with the Admin Team via PM.

Keep comments on individual episodes in the episode thread.

Constructive criticism is welcome and encouraged as are questions you would like the Admin Team or Hosts to answer.
Bobicus
'something' per Dan's request

Actual Play... audio only?

Postby Bobicus » Mon Jun 06, 2016 2:33 pm

With the upcoming actual play sessions on Twitch, would it be possible to release the audio alone in MP3 files? I don't know that I'll ever be able to sit down in from of my home computer and watch them, but I'd love to listen to them at work or in the car, etc.

I don't want to add to the audio editing workload, so I would imagine it might differ from the regular episodes in terms of audio quality and the use of profanity.

It would enable me to enjoy content which I otherwise probably would not consume. I'm hopeful that it wouldn't require a whole lot of work on the part of the FtB crew, and I'm guessing a bunch of Booters would appreciate the effort immensely.

Thanks!
Devoted father, strategy gamer, and mechanical engineer.

Dan
Host

Re: Actual Play... audio only?

Postby Dan » Mon Jun 06, 2016 4:22 pm

It would certainly be unedited, but I can look into ripping the audio from the video. I don't think it would be too hard.
Holy or unholy. Only one homie. Only this gun. Lonely 'cause don't anyone know me.

Azhrei Vep
Player Possessed NPC

Re: Actual Play... audio only?

Postby Azhrei Vep » Mon Jun 06, 2016 9:05 pm

Dan wrote:It would certainly be unedited, but I can look into ripping the audio from the video. I don't think it would be too hard.

Oh good, that'll save me the trouble of doing it myself!
Julia wrote:You don't understand the amount of dick I get ... in my giant American Hoohah.
PS Fuck you Cafepress

Return to “Suggestion Box”