My poll is hard...

A place to make suggestions about the show, the forums or anything else under the Fear the Boot banner. Constructive criticism welcome!
Forum rules
This is a place to make suggestions about the show, the forums or anything else under the Fear the Boot banner.

Do not post problems with individual forum users, please take that up with the Admin Team via PM.

Keep comments on individual episodes in the episode thread.

Constructive criticism is welcome and encouraged as are questions you would like the Admin Team or Hosts to answer.
Azhrei Vep
Drinks like a Bear

My poll is hard...

Postby Azhrei Vep » Sat Apr 11, 2015 8:29 am

... to read, that is. For reference take a look.

Lighter Gray on Darker Gray is a bit hard to read, and even harder once you've voted and the letters turn darker still. Anything that can be done to mess with the text color in the polls?
Julia wrote:You don't understand the amount of dick I get ... in my giant American Hoohah.
PS Fuck you Cafepress

Azhrei Vep
Drinks like a Bear

Re: My poll is hard...

Postby Azhrei Vep » Fri Jun 26, 2015 2:08 pm

Also.... All of the 'forum alert' stuff, like when you mark forums read, or choose too many options for a poll and it tells you that you're stupid, or you choose the right number of choices and it tells you that your vote is submitted, show up as white text on a white background. Essentially a pure white rectangle with nothing in it unless you highlight it.

This can confuse people. And just be kind of annoying.
Julia wrote:You don't understand the amount of dick I get ... in my giant American Hoohah.
PS Fuck you Cafepress

zircher
Actually Thinks They Can Take the Baron

Postby zircher » Fri Jun 26, 2015 3:19 pm

I use the default sub-silver colors and have no problems except for yellow text on white.

Azhrei Vep
Drinks like a Bear

Postby Azhrei Vep » Fri Jun 26, 2015 9:14 pm

zircher wrote:I use the default sub-silver colors and have no problems except for yellow text on white.

I use the default .... default colors.
PS Fuck you Cafepress

Return to “Suggestion Box”