Show Me Your Pets, Baby!

A central location for all of our still pictures. From what you look like to event pics to something you just want to share with us.
DistinctlyBenign
Holder of FtB's One Opinion

Re: Show Me Your Pets, Baby!

Postby DistinctlyBenign » Mon Apr 30, 2018 5:19 am

tombombodil wrote:About 5 months old, two molt since I've owned her and her colors are slowly starting to come in. Also I finally have a phone with a decent camera.

ImageImageImageImage

Sent from my HTC U11 using Tapatalk

That's a greenbottle blue I think you said? Cute! She have a name?

I still kinda want a tarantula, but can't because of living situation. I love the colors on p. platyommas, but unfortunately only the males have that coloring and the females are standard brown. I'll probably end up getting a b. klaasi if I can find one, supposed to be fairly docile and easy to take care of, and have neat fuzzy pink legs.
mumblebear wrote:You try to remember your anniversary. Roll 2d6.

tombombodil
3 for 3

Re: Show Me Your Pets, Baby!

Postby tombombodil » Mon Apr 30, 2018 10:36 am

DistinctlyBenign wrote:
tombombodil wrote:About 5 months old, two molt since I've owned her and her colors are slowly starting to come in. Also I finally have a phone with a decent camera.

ImageImageImageImage

That's a greenbottle blue I think you said? Cute! She have a name?

I still kinda want a tarantula, but can't because of living situation. I love the colors on p. platyommas, but unfortunately only the males have that coloring and the females are standard brown. I'll probably end up getting a b. klaasi if I can find one, supposed to be fairly docile and easy to take care of, and have neat fuzzy pink legs.
Yeah she's a GBB. Her name is Tabitha :mrgreen:

I like how it looks like she's wearing fuzzy leg warmers

Have you found the yellow sign?

Return to “Pictures”